NHL 11 - $51 shipped with coupon code

I completely agree. I dont know how anyone could say a bad thing about NHL 10. Even people I know who hate hockey loved it.

As a diehard hockey fan it was perfect. and sadly I will agree with a Leafs fan but it was one of the best games of all time... and yes I mean up there on my list with games like Doom, Ninja Gaiden 2, Sonic 2, Mario 3, Shenmue, Half Life etc

No offense but why not take the 1 1/2 page of hockey talk to another forum. This is a single deal thread and nothing in the last 1 1/2 pages talk about it.... BTW i love the nhl community they whine to much and give me bad ratings cause i tend to check them all the time and get away with most. :)

[quote name='xDerekRx']I completely agree. I dont know how anyone could say a bad thing about NHL 10. Even people I know who hate hockey loved it.

As a diehard hockey fan it was perfect. and sadly I will agree with a Leafs fan but it was one of the best games of all time... and yes I mean up there on my list with games like Doom, Ninja Gaiden 2, Sonic 2, Mario 3, Shenmue, Half Life etc[/QUOTE]

i could say plenty of bad things about it

same glitches from 08 that have still not been fixed (resetting faceoff glitch, mics constantly go choppy for no reason, same wrist shot glitches that are abused online unless you have a player goalie, terrible ai that will NEVER carry the puck in by themselves, cant even bother using board play because I get called for holding every time)

im sure i could think of more if I still had the game.

bread's done
Back