nhra accident

I just saw this on espnews, pretty scary considering that guy was in it. I feel bad for his family and close ones around him, one racer on his team that was being interviewed started to get choked up just talking about his dedication.

That's horrible. I mean it wouldn't have had such an impact (due to desensitization from these kind of videos) if not for the car just going right into that wall at the end.

This is crazy. I know his dad was big into racing. Such a shame. They are a great family and lost a good son.

I almost went to work for Conrad. They have a fleet of 747s and it was the only way to get your hands on the big birds with no experience. I just didn't want to move to Oscoda, MI.

RIP. a great driver for a great sport. just shows how quickly your life can be ended.

for anyone into motorsports/cars they should go to a nhra event. the tv does no justice on how 8,000hp sounds. its so loud, like a bomb going off...and standing behind the cars in the pits will make u tear up because of the amount of nitro in the air, its so much fun.

[quote name='naiku']RIP. a great driver for a great sport. just shows how quickly your life can be ended.

for anyone into motorsports/cars they should go to a nhra event. the tv does no justice on how 8,000hp sounds. its so loud, like a bomb going off...and standing behind the cars in the pits will make u tear up because of the amount of nitro in the air, its so much fun.[/QUOTE]

agreed! I work the gm performance parts both every year at the us nationals here in indy and have met just about all the drivers personally. he was a great man/driver. when these cars launch and you feal your brain vibrating out of your head from the power tv does not do justice for it

I took this one last year myself http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/evilmojo12542/nationals/?action=view&current=100_0159.jpg

this one is of me http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/evilmojo12542/nationals/?action=view&current=100_0180.jpg

bread's done
Back