Ni No Kuni European Wizard's Edition 99.99 UKP FBA Amazon.co.uk (no shipping to US)

I sold my original wizards edition for close to $600.  I just picked up the normal edition from best buy last week for $20.  I might pick this one up again just to have since it was a really nice edition.  Im going to England Tuesday so I could just ship it to myself. 

Decisions, decisions.

Truly a wonderful CE for the price.  I wish more CEs would have relative items to their in-game content.  The included book is gorgeous.

I pre-ordered one of these as back up to my ClubNamco Wizard's Edition since I never trusted DR given my past history with them and man, did AUK dropped the price on this so much before launch. I got it for 51 GBP and I was able to sell the Amazon exclusive DLC to make back ~18 GBP (after fees) on eBay UK. It basically cost me $50, using the conversion rates back then. 

I sold my original wizards edition for close to $600. I just picked up the normal edition from best buy last week for $20. I might pick this one up again just to have since it was a really nice edition. Im going to England Tuesday so I could just ship it to myself.

Decisions, decisions.
Did they really hit $600? I know some were approaching the $400 mark.

Anyway this is from a reseller. guess he go tired of these taking up space and needs to get ready for x1/ps4. I wonder why no shipping to US as it is fullfilled by Amazon.

bread's done
Back