nice, cheap, arcade stick in toronto?

Definitely not. If you're looking for the cheapest possible quality stick, your best bet is to get a Standard Edition Madcatz stick and then get some Sanwa buttons and a stick from Playdium store to replace the parts with. You're still looking at the $100 range if you're going the cheapest route.

If youre looking for something that cheap try Pacific Mall in Markham they have some decent (decent for that price) sticks there.

I've heard EB has some used Mad Catz sticks for around $40 or so, I can't remember the exact figure, it was definitely cheaper than $60 though.

If you wanted to try Amazon, they have the Hori Fighting Stick 3 (PS3) for $42.99, or the Hori Fighting Stick EX2 (Xbox 360) for $67.99.

You could also try hunting for the Tekken 6 Limited Edition bundle, which includes the game, a wireless fighting stick, and some goodies. Sell everything but the stick, and you'll probably come out around $60, since it's been available for $99.99 at HMV in the past.

[quote name='game_fanatic']I've heard EB has some used Mad Catz sticks for around $40 or so, I can't remember the exact figure, it was definitely cheaper than $60 though.

If you wanted to try Amazon, they have the Hori Fighting Stick 3 (PS3) for $42.99, or the Hori Fighting Stick EX2 (Xbox 360) for $67.99.

You could also try hunting for the Tekken 6 Limited Edition bundle, which includes the game, a wireless fighting stick, and some goodies. Sell everything but the stick, and you'll probably come out around $60, since it's been available for $99.99 at HMV in the past.[/QUOTE]
Used Mad Catz sticks should be $30 at EB, which is what I got it for a few months ago for the SE (less Edge discount). Popped in some Sanwa buttons and joystick, and I got the equivalent to the TE stick at a much lower price. Although it does seem to be a lot easier to find deals on the TE sticks nowadays.

bread's done
Back