Nier [360] $14.99 FSS, Amazon Prime, etc.

[quote name='gmsick']how do you know those guys have never played the game? [/QUOTE]
I never said that, did I? I don't care what people think of NIER or anything else, but coming into a thread to say its garbage & nothing more is absurd. I don't know why you & that other guy are twisting it into something else basically supporting troll posts such as those. Might wanna try actually reading them instead of hitting the quote button next time =\

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I never said that, did I? I don't care what people think of NIER or anything else, but coming into a thread to say its garbage & nothing more is absurd. I don't know why you & that other guy are twisting it into something else basically supporting troll posts such as those. Might wanna try actually reading them instead of hitting the quote button next time =\[/QUOTE]
obviously you do care what people think of nier or you wouldnt have responded to those so called troll posts in the first place. :roll:

[quote name='billyrox']dude, why did she have a man camel toe. that's just disturbing. chick with a dick[/QUOTE]
Hence why I said he needed a spoiler tag.

for $15 I went ahead and got it. $15 is my "I was interested so I'll give it a shot" price that got me Fight NIght Round 4, Saboteur and Lost Planet 2

I jumped on this, will be here tomorrow.

I've heard lots of stuff about this game, both good and bad, but for $15, I'll risk it.

bread's done
Back