Nightfox's Caravan of Gaming Goodies is finally BACK!!!

Oh, hey, I was told I ought to respond to your query (in my thread) in your thread. So, uh, no, I did not see anything on your list o' stuff that interested me, sorry. :(

didn't see anything on list proper with a quick glance, but i'll take a better look & look on goozex later today & get back with you. thanks for your interest. take a bump.

hey bud, i really only see muramasa, and that's 11$ new at amazon (plus i just realized it's in your collection - i scrolled down too far, lol). the only thing i see, since i just bought dirt3 from amazon, is shadows of the damned, and it's 1000 pts. i don't mind waiting, but if you can get a mint/complete copy of that, i'd have to trade.

lmk if that's something you'd be interested in, please. thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
me and oldschool77 played alot of mp games, and it's great too, but the graphical quality is not up to par with the sp portion. it's just when there are so many great mp fps' on the 360/ps3, there's no reason to get addicted to this mp. it is really great for as long as you choose to play (esp for wii only owners), but with no dlc maps, etc. it can get old alot quicker than the other shooters' mp (even though the CE has bonus maps that the reg ed doesn't have. i saved the codes, since i knew i was gonna sell it eventually, so those bonus maps are included with mine).

i was so impressed by what they did with the limitations of the wii hardware with goldeneye, i really keep saying what a fan i am of Eurocom now. i kept wanting to know what their next project was after seeing what they've done with goldeneye on wii. unfortunately, it seems they've been working on ports to the ps3/360 :cry:.

bread's done
Back