Nightmare on Elm St.: The Reality Series?!?!?!?!?

BlueWingX

CAGiversary!
Ok, wtf? This reality crap has gone too damn far...

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|88813|1|,00.html

Basically, Robert Englund talks to you about your worst nightmare, and special effects artists recreate the nightmare for you to face. Hey wait, maybe I should be on this show. Have I ever told you guys about my recurring nightmare where I'm kidnapped by a bevy of supermodels, who take me to their secret island to be their sex slave? It's so hard to talk about it... I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight... ;)

The 'reality' (pun intended) is that those shows are here to stay... yet they continue to somehow get worse...

Besides money, I don't see a reason why anyone would want to do this. Yeah, it might make for some funny tv, but why would I want to confront my nightmares?

Oh BTW, if you count Scare Tactics as reality tv, then call me a reality tv nerd because I am so addicted to that show.

Have you guys ever seen that show? Damn it is good stuff.

Hi i'm really scared of snakes

Well its funny you mentioned that, because as we speak we're releasing hundreds of snakes into this room. We're gonna help you overcome this fear.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Only CBS could come up with something this stupid....[/quote]

I dont know FOX has its moments.

[quote name='BlueWingX']. Have I ever told you guys about my recurring nightmare where I'm kidnapped by a bevy of supermodels, who take me to their secret island to be their sex slave? It's so hard to talk about it... I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight... ;)[/quote]

Oh, you too? Terrifying, ain't it?

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='Dead of Knight']Only CBS could come up with something this stupid....[/quote]

I dont know FOX has its moments.[/quote]

Give me man vs beast any day over this

Have I ever told you guys about my recurring nightmare where I'm kidnapped by a bevy of supermodels, who take me to their secret island to be their sex slave? It's so hard to talk about it... I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight...

i had an insane "nightmare" last night.. lets just say it involved me and like 5 naked juggies (from the manshow) in a hottub... SHWANG

[quote name='LoganDX']How did they talk Englund into doing this? Why?.....[/quote]

To paraphrase Krusty the Klown: "They drove dumptrucks full of money up to his door! He's only human!!!"

Er.. I think this thing is actually sounding pretty good..
"The nastiest one I've heard - just to show you how far out these guys are - is from a fan who has a recurring nightmare where he's trapped by a minotaur, half-man/half-bull. And their idea is to build a Plexiglas maze and put the contestant in it with a wild bull.
And he won't know that the maze with the bull and the maze that he's in don't actually meet. He's going to think it's just one maze and he better go the right way to get out or the bull will get him. In other words, you can understand the dramatic possibilities here. You're going to have a bull with a big blubbery snout against Plexiglas, and the guy's going to think he's going to run right into this bull." -Robert Englund

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=2032&Template=newsfull

bread's done
Back