Nights for Wii @ Meijer $2.99

might as well start this off...

i will gladly pay cost + shipping + extra for your time and effort to anyone who would pick this up for me. there are no Meijer stores anywhere near me.

[quote name='Link127']might as well start this off...

i will gladly pay cost + shipping + extra for your time and effort to anyone who would pick this up for me. there are no Meijer stores anywhere near me.[/QUOTE]

Same. Would pay $10

The mods said that we're not allowed to discuss this type of stuff in the deals forum anymore.

Add me to the $10 list if anyone is doing it.

Also, people - if it doesn't happen, let's not bitch out the OP or anything who can get it cheap. I hope that goes without saying around here, but sometimes I just can't tell.

At this rate you're gonna need 50 copies!

I will like to request one as well, if there are any left by the time my turn in the queue comes up!

Leaving work at 11:15 and a $3 dollar game will make me stop on the way I'll check and post to see if I can find any.

[quote name='sheepboy_1923']Bob, I think I'll bid $10.01.

If anyone makes a killing and wants to help out a CAG, I'd happily fork over $10. Hell, I'd even go $10.01![/quote]

I'll up the ante on everyone else.

$11 shipped to anyone that gets me this. Do i get to be #1 on the list now?

I went to a Meijer in Lansing, Michigan. The cashier told me they didn't have any left but they were tucked in the top of the glass case. I know they had at least 3 more copies. I've never traded or anything before but I will stop by tomorrow after work and see if they are still there.

LoL, I guess I'll request too. But I'd really just like to know if it's YMMV or storewide. My brother lives near one and hopefully he can grab one for me if the deal is at all Meijers.

[quote name='MrDemonicAngel']OP really needs to write which location....theres 1 here but not worth the drive if its not there[/quote]

Okemos rd Meijer, East Lansing Michigan is the one I got it at.

[quote name='Strell']Add me to the $10 list if anyone is doing it.

Also, people - if it doesn't happen, let's not bitch out the OP or anything who can get it cheap. I hope that goes without saying around here, but sometimes I just can't tell.[/QUOTE]

well said man

bread's done
Back