ninja blade (new) $19.95 fulfilled by Amazon

SilentBob is right on the money. The game is worth $10, tops. It's just another generic Ninja Gaiden/God of War clone.

It's not worth it, even for $20. I got it for $30 not even a month after its release on eBay. You'd be so much better off buying Ninja Gaiden 2 while it's ~$8 at the Power Saver Sale, it's SO much better and imo one of my top 5 xbox 360 games.

Decent game. Paid $20 for it walking into a Best Buy like a yr ago. Don't feel burned in the least for it, but then I played it before dropping that $20. If you like GoW game play and don't really care about being challenged like an NG game, might like it, but like any purchase over $10-15, probably want to try it somewhere.

I played the first mission (The first 45 minutes.), and I was surprised by it. FROM Software didn't make an awful game here, but, yeah, it would make a better $10 purchase.

The temptaion is just unbearable, ok, am getting one right now.lol
o.gif

Played through the first few levels, but then sold it. The core gameplay was decent, but the boss battles were more of a test of patience then a test of skill. I just found the boss battles to be too repetitive/slow. I prefer the gameplay of Ninja Gaiden.

[quote name='mr_bungle']It's not worth it, even for $20. I got it for $30 not even a month after its release on eBay. You'd be so much better off buying Ninja Gaiden 2 while it's ~$8 at the Power Saver Sale, it's SO much better and imo one of my top 5 xbox 360 games.[/QUOTE]

I appreciated the game that was Ninja Gaiden II but all the cheap kills lead me right up to the last boss and the tower-escalation sequence and I stopped playing. It was an exercise in futile frustration and, after a while, I realized I'm not skilled enough to finish the game. I now understand the hate levied at NGII.

Will try to finish again someday during a down games season.

As far as Ninja Blade, I see that Amazon's used prices are much more appealing and will probably pick up this game before the year is out. I enjoyed the demo b/c it seemed like a more balanced NGII.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back