Ninja Gaiden 2 Help

wgpfly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Anyone know a place that would carry this aside BB which are sold out online = ( and in stores around here. and would price match with the ad?

Walmart and Circuit City would price match. Technically, they are supposed to call Best Buy and check stock, but most of the time they dont.

Last time I got something price matched at Walmart they didn't call the store. I just took the ad into Walmart and showed it to them at a checkout counter. They only paged someone because they didn't understand how the ad was worded or something and they didn't believe that I was getting a DVD for $5 (it was an unrelated deal to the ninja gaiden 2 deal).

If all else fails, maybe wait a few days and see if Amazon lowers the price on Ninja Gaiden 2. They've been price matching most retailer's ads lately, but sometimes it takes them a couple days to do so.

Circuit City is like a 30 min drive for me = ( which sorta sucks and the wal marts i go to dont carry NG2. Sorta sucks. Anyone have any BB or anything around them that have this in stock

Sears pricematch without call & check the game instock or not plus extra 10% off. Walmart price match with the add w/o calling. CC is out of business here in missouri :(

[quote name='62t']you could also ask for a rain check[/QUOTE]

This is your best bet. Ask for a rain check at the customer service desk.

[quote name='PenDynasty']Does Sears need a receipt or just a print-out of the ad online?[/QUOTE]

Preferably the paper ad, but a printout should work as well.

I had the same issue today also. I went to BB and called all the other BB's and no Ninja Gaiden II available. But I did find it at Wal-Mart and price challenged it with the ad and walked about with two copies at $10 each. One for me and one for my cousin. So check Wal-Mart!

I bought my copy last week from CC and I'm getting it price matched today. My girl works there and asked around. Its what that guarantee is for.

But it appears its in stock now, hopefully you can jump on it.

I hit the first BB in my area around 1:00pm sunday and they were all sold out. I searched on their computer while I was there and every other store in my area was sold out as well.

I ended up taking the ad to wallyworld and price matched it with no problem at all. If all else fails, go to wal-mart.

[quote name='wgpfly']If someone can pick one up for me I would be very grateful and Ill pay 15 shipped if someone can get this for me.[/QUOTE]

Just order from BB's website, it's back in stock again. $13 shipped.

If you have Best Buy's flyer, you could go to Circuit City or WalMart or any store that matches prices and you could get it there.

That's what I do if they're out of stock (plus, you get 10% off the difference).

i brought an ad to sears and they priced matched plus 10% with no call to check at bestbuy. so 6.99 for me

They had them online and I can get it for local pickup ^_^ Thanks to everyone for helping. At least i hope my order goes thru
Now to just hope and prey My order goes thru >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yellowsnow4free']If you have Best Buy's flyer, you could go to Circuit City or WalMart or any store that matches prices and you could get it there.

That's what I do if they're out of stock (plus, you get 10% off the difference).[/quote]

Thats only if BB has it in stock, trust me I work there.

I got breakfast the Sunday the sale started and I was 30 minutes after opening as a result. They had already sold the 3 copies they opened with. Since then, I've been calling BB and bugging them to try to get it. It's been unavailable since then at practically every BB in my entire state.

Anyway, thanks guys for reminding me of price matching. Picked it up at Wal Mart for 10 and change after the employee had a look at the ad.

bread's done
Back