Ninja Gaiden 2 w/ wall scroll $55 at Walmart.com

I ordered this on Thursday and received it today, but the wall scroll was not in the package. I think this was only as a pre-order bonus before the game came out.

got mine that I preordered with the wall scroll today. Nice wall scroll.

People are crazy, someone on ebay bought just the wall scroll for $71. Other auctions are up to $39 with bids and one BIN for $59. Just for the scroll.

[quote name='IbiteHRD']I ordered this on Thursday and received it today, but the wall scroll was not in the package. I think this was only as a pre-order bonus before the game came out.[/QUOTE]

Weird, it doesn't say anything about pre-order on that webpage. Says it includes it. You should let them know.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=542416

I'm expecting a wall scroll and I ordered it Sunday. Their web page says nothing about the scroll being a pre-order item only. They still haven't shipped mine though....

I ordered the game the day before it came out from them, got the scroll. It took awhile for them to ship it but I was pleasantly surprised to find out for 1.97 they sent it UPS

mine recently shipped and it says the package is 2.14 lbs, so I'm thinking it has the wall scroll, and i ordered it on Wednesday.

[quote name='Wulfshake']mine recently shipped and it says the package is 2.14 lbs, so I'm thinking it has the wall scroll, and i ordered it on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

I already threw out my box so I couldn't tell you the weight the label had but the wallscroll is pretty light and since the game itself isn't 2 pounds that sounds about right

bread's done
Back