Ninja Gaiden 2 Wall Graffix - 99 Cents @ Best buy

HotShotX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Originally included as a pre-order bonus for Ninja Gaiden II, Best Buy is now selling any remaining NGII Wall Graffix for $.99 in stores.

The graphic itself is a 18" x 24" wall sticker of Ryu carrying a large scythe, the same image depicted on the cover of the game:

ninja-gaiden-2-boxart.jpg

I'd consider it a VG accessory, but if it doesn't belong in the VG Deals forum, sorry about that.

~HotShotX

[quote name='UberNinjaz']For just a $1? I guess I could buy a few if the Best Buy in Rego Park, NY has them.[/QUOTE]

PM me if you find them there

Tons of these in the Farmington, CT store, a huge pile over by the 360 games. I picked one up along with one of those $0.01 Hancock Blu-Rays just for the hell of it.

BB $.99 Ninja Gaiden wall graphic + $.01 Sex Pistols Guitar Hero faceplate = $1.00 customized Ninja Gaiden Guitar Hero faceplate.
gaidenwall.jpg

Picked up a Ninja Gaiden wall scroll this past Sunday in Yuma Arizona for 99 cents. They had plenty left.

[quote name='180husher']BB $.99 Ninja Gaiden wall graphic + $.01 Sex Pistols Guitar Hero faceplate = $1.00 customized Ninja Gaiden Guitar Hero faceplate. [/IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice job.

Hope I can find some in the Bestbuy in Downey, CA. And no I am not picking any up for other CAGs, sorry but I have no time to ship right now. I'm thinking of putting the graphic over my GH faceplate like husher

I got 2 and there were plenty more too.

Nice job 180husher it also works pretty well as a 360 skin too.
Sometimes you guys just have to think outside of the box.

p1010023ms1.jpg

p1010024lk5.jpg

p1010025vm6.jpg

Good skin for only $.99

I was thinking of doing the same thing with my extra graphic supraazn. I'm just sketchy about putting anything on the 'ol hotbox 360.

[quote name='supraazn']yeah i could always punch out the vents but ... no
well aren't all console skins cheesy?
[/quote]
Yeah, lol. It isn't just yours.

bread's done
Back