Ninja Gaiden 3 just popped up for pre-order ($59.99)

Awesome but I really doubt the price will drop much since it is setting at MSRP. I think the only reason I will preorder is because of the DOA demo that is a bonus

I haven't even played Ninja Gaiden 2 and my niece is making me get the Collector Edition of Ninja Gaiden 3 because it comes with the 4 character demo of Dead or Alive 5. Plus it's only available from Gamestop. I would have jumped on this but now I have to wait. .....

[quote name='ssjmichael']We needed a thread for this? really?[/QUOTE]

Exactly, this is going to get old fast if so...

[quote name='groundskeeper']Exactly, this is going to get old fast if so...[/QUOTE]

A lot of people seem to like the heads up despite how you feel. It's been suggested many times before that this sort of thing gets a specific sub-forum under deals so it gets enough exposure to be relevant, but I am not aware of any official commentary on the matter.

The title is completely deceptive and inaccurate. It has been available for preorder for at least six weeks or more at this point and it's MSRP!!! Can new CAGs please stop posting MSRP deals?!!!

Aren't most games pre-ordered for MSRP though?

Occasionally Amazon will drop to like $57 and lie to me about the "lowest price" thing. I always have to cancel and re-order my pre-order.

[quote name='Grammar Police']Aren't most games pre-ordered for MSRP though?

Occasionally Amazon will drop to like $57 and lie to me about the "lowest price" thing. I always have to cancel and re-order my pre-order.[/QUOTE]

And then a month of two after that, it'll drop to $40 somewhere.

[quote name='lordopus99']The MSRP is too hard to pass up. In for this, Jak & Daxter, and Vita Memory Card FTW!![/QUOTE]

Yea, but if you buy them all together you can get them for MSRP. Don't forget that.

[quote name='acehindo']Have loved this series since it was on 8-bit Nintendo :O

Hopefully price will continue to drop as other retailers get it too.

Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order Ninja Gaiden 3 and get access to a Dead or Alive 5 demo with Ayane vs Hayate. Access code will be e-mailed within two business days after your order ships.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=cheapassgam08-20&creativeASIN=B005DVAB0A[/QUOTE]

Just poped up? I preordered it 6 months ago when Amazon listed the PS3 version with the Wii icon. :lol: I love this series too but this time, it could be a step backwards, but still seems to be better than anything else coming out for this genre this year, unless Platinum Games supprises me with something like they did with Bayonetta. Now, I need a preorder for DOA5. Hope both NG3 and DOA5 preorderes get $20 credit each.

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']oh look, another thread where wannabe CAG mods cry about their pussies hurting

this is new[/QUOTE]

I use vagisil

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Just poped up? I preordered it 6 months ago when Amazon listed the PS3 version with the Wii icon. :lol: I love this series too but this time, it could be a step backwards, but still seems to be better than anything else coming out for this genre this year, unless Platinum Games supprises me with something like they did with Bayonetta. Now, I need a preorder for DOA5. Hope both NG3 and DOA5 preorderes get $20 credit each.[/QUOTE]

Metal Gear Rising is by Platinum games now.

Why is nobody monitoring these forums to pick out non-deal threads? Plenty of other forums exist for general gaming discussion (including here on CAG) so please keep threads relevant to their respective forum types.

As of late, a lot of misplaced threads have been allowed to remain open; for example: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313294

I fear that if the mods don't step up, soon this is just going to be an ad spamming board...

[quote name='AwRy108']Why is nobody monitoring these forums to pick out non-deal threads? Plenty of other forums exist for general gaming discussion (including here on CAG) so please keep threads relevant to their respective forum types.

As of late, a lot of misplaced threads have been allowed to remain open; for example: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313294

I fear that if the mods don't step up, soon this is just going to be an ad spamming board...[/QUOTE]

They delete posts inside of topics (as evidenced by this thread) when things get out of hand, mostly from people complaining. I think that tells you how they feel about these threads being in this forum. I'm sure this has been reported multiple times already, but since it's still here then there's nothing you can do about it.

The general forums on here might as well not exist considering the level of activity in comparison to this branch. I don't know why there isn't a subdivision for pre-orders anyway, it seems like it'd be more attractive, accessible, and tolerable for the veterans that aren't happy with things.

As a huge fan of the other games, I'm not at all excited about this. It looks beyond awful, but I'll still get it day 1 just because it's Ninja Gaiden.

What an amazing deal. Who knew you could reserve a game that won't sell out anywhere for full price months before launch?

We live in an amazing world.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Metal Gear Rising is by Platinum games now.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I heard and makes me much more excited about it now.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Yeah, I heard and makes me much more excited about it now.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree. Now I can't wait to play that one. I'll be a blast. The people bashing the OP should really stop. There's people who preorder games day one, and they're looking for the best deal.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Yeah, I heard and makes me much more excited about it now.[/QUOTE]

Mikami's not working on it though

[quote name='croqoa']Yea, but if you buy them all together you can get them for MSRP. Don't forget that.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha love this! Sounds like a deal but what's the catch?

Seriously. People who post crap like this should be banned. And why the hell has this not been locked yet? Slow news day? Damn all the enablers!

I see alot of people posting like this. Like the 3ds pre order, ps vita pre order etc. It's just gonna die down anyways.

Haven't seen any good deals lately.

>MSRP
>Preorder
>It's for some casualized piece of crap I'm ashamed shares the name of a once great series

Way to go, buddy.

Hey any CAG GS employees, when is the Collector's edition, going to be available for pre-order? Want plunk down on the Collector's soon.

[quote name='mr_bungle']As a huge fan of the other games, I'm not at all excited about this. It looks beyond awful, but I'll still get it day 1 just because it's Ninja Gaiden.[/QUOTE]
if team ninja doesn't make enough money from it they can't ran away from it

bread's done
Back