Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword---$14.99 BB

Without punctuation/spacing, your username (which I'm hoping is supposed to be mom shot dad) turns into mom's hot dad, equating to sexy grandpa.

You can get this price at Target at b&m stores. I don't think it's ymmv there either, since it's in the discounted section, not clearance section.

[quote name='kerig']without punctuation/spacing, your username (which i'm hoping is supposed to be mom shot dad) turns into mom's hot dad, equating to sexy grandpa.[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Kerig']Without punctuation/spacing, your username (which I'm hoping is supposed to be mom shot dad) turns into mom's hot dad, equating to sexy grandpa.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Entirely YMMV, of course, but I picked it up just yesterday at a B&M Best Buy for $9.99 (last copy there, unfortunately).

[quote name='arcane93']Entirely YMMV, of course, but I picked it up just yesterday at a B&M Best Buy for $9.99 (last copy there, unfortunately).[/QUOTE]

It should still be $9.99 in stores... I mean, something doesn't go on clearance and than increase in price. Or maybe that rule doesn't apply to BestBuy.

[quote name='Vinny']It should still be $9.99 in stores... I mean, something doesn't go on clearance and than increase in price. Or maybe that rule doesn't apply to BestBuy.[/QUOTE]

What is actually on clearance, and for how much, seems to vary greatly from one Best Buy store to the next.

[quote name='zedarkness']Wow if I can find it there for that price with the BSG1, thats awesome[/QUOTE]

You mean B2G1? I was told that it didn't qualify for that, since it was discounted (then again, you could forgo the discount and have them run it through at full price, as it would probably end up being your free one either way anyway since the least expensive game is the one that's free).

Since it was 9.99 at BB not too long ago, I think the focus of this thread should shift over to getting to the bottom of the OP's user name ... I mean really ... I can understand Mom Shot Dad but Mom's Hot Dad sounds like something that was released in the 70s and can't be found at the local library ...

Ninja Gaiden on the DS is amazing its one of my top DS games even at full price. If I didn't already have it I would snap this up at that price.

[quote name='Vinny']It should still be $9.99 in stores... I mean, something doesn't go on clearance and than increase in price. Or maybe that rule doesn't apply to BestBuy.[/QUOTE]
You would think that it wouldn't go back up in price, but Target has this happen quite frequently. Dark Sector dropped, than when back up and is dropping again. Some of the PS2 games are doing the same thing. And the most noticable was Ratchet and Clank and GT5, they were $14.98 and $9.98 then jumped back up too $29.99 GH.

[quote name='arcane93']What is actually on clearance, and for how much, seems to vary greatly from one Best Buy store to the next.[/QUOTE]

Correct. This title was one of the $10 announced titles from many moons ago that was nationwide.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Correct. This title was one of the $10 announced titles from many moons ago that was nationwide.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Those have stayed at $10 in some stores, gone down to even less in others, and gone back up to their full price in still others. So it's very YMMV at this point.

Seems cheap, but i'd rather pay $10 or so.
151l1259.jpg

bread's done
Back