Ninja Town and Big Bang Mini for DS $24.98

[quote name='killer ladoo']is this a safe site to purchase from? anyone order from here?[/QUOTE]

i would be interested to know this as well. Thanks

after reading some reseller ratings, I have chosen to avoid this site. I'd rather buy it from places like amazon (when the price drops, of course).

[quote name='sociopharm02']i would be interested to know this as well. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I've seen the name tossed around from time to time, but I can't say I've ever seen any specifically positive or negative things that stand out to me. I myself have never bought from them.

[quote name='killer ladoo']after reading some reseller ratings, I have chosen to avoid this site. I'd rather buy it from places like amazon (when the price drops, of course).[/QUOTE]

Care to explain why?

If they've got some kind of issues of shadiness in their past, it'd be good to make that clear so nobody gets screwed over.

i really like both these games. ninja town is probably the best tower defense game on the ds(although I can't think of many besides lock's quest which is also good). Big Bang Mini is a fun geometry wars type game....don't know about the site though.

I probably should have looked at the actual link first, both for that is pretty good. I have been waiting to see if target will clearance these out like they do with everything. They have a ton of stuff that is discontinued, but will not clearance.

For anyone worried about the site, I've ordered a number of things from them with no hassles - they're basically a woot.com knockoff.

Edit: They tend to use SmartPost for shipping which kinda sucks, but otherwise they're ok.

bread's done
Back