I think theyre easy to find now,

like, they makem rare before christmas.

becoz... I went to Best Buy 2 day ago and they had a whole display of gamecubes

as well as 4 or 5 Gameboy DS

[quote name='JEKKI']I think theyre easy to find now,

as well as 4 or 5 Gameboy DS[/quote]

i really think the gamecubes will be clearanced out at $20 before next christmas. That system is totally obselete and the stores cant move them even when they bundle them with an extra controller and mario kart DD

Yeah.. I'm starting to see the DS in the stores again, Sears has had 2 for a few days and Target had 3 the other night.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='JEKKI']I think theyre easy to find now,

i really think the gamecubes will be clearanced out at $20 before next christmas. That system is totally obselete and the stores cant move them even when they bundle them with an extra controller and mario kart DD[/quote]

They were selling fast last BF at Walmart and clearance at ZB.

I didn't know the Gamecube was obsolete! How come nobody told me? fuck, now I have to stop playing my Resident Evil 4 demo because it's obsolete.

edit-I was being sarcastic!!! I thought people would get it. Read a few posts above mine where someone called the GC obsolete.

There is a difference between unpopular and obsolete.

I like my GameCube. It has Paper Mario, Zelda, Baten Kaitos, and ToS! How can you say those aren't good games?

i really think the gamecubes will be clearanced out at $20 before next christmas. That system is totally obselete and the stores cant move them even when they bundle them with an extra controller and mario kart DD[/quote]

Hmm. We got in over 200 GCs over Christmas with the Mario Kart bundle and sold out rather fast, not as close as XBox or PS2 but they were still selling. We couldn't get rid ofthe Cube if it didn't have the insanely good bundle, but Cubes were still selling.

DS is still relatively hard to find here as well, everytime we get a shipment in they are gone. I expect it to be that way till Nintendo ships us 100+ at a time, like they did with their SPs at launch.

[quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='dracula'][quote name='JEKKI']I think theyre easy to find now,

Hmm. We got in over 200 GCs over Christmas with the Mario Kart bundle and sold out rather fast, not as close as XBox or PS2 but they were still selling. We couldn't get rid ofthe Cube if it didn't have the insanely good bundle, but Cubes were still selling.

DS is still relatively hard to find here as well, everytime we get a shipment in they are gone. I expect it to be that way till Nintendo ships us 100+ at a time, like they did with their SPs at launch.[/quote]

I play my cube more than my PS2, and having only an Xbox is just stpid, you need one of the other two as well.

It should be an offical nintendo store, nintendo owns all the rights to pokemon. I'v seen a few DS's around walmart and sears. not touching that thing- waiting for the psp instead. We ditched our gamecube during the 5 game+system trade in. nintendo seems to hope mario and zelda can keep their systems going. Their gonna end up like sega at some point, just minus the great systems sega put out.

The DS's are still hard to find around here. I was finally able to get one today . The EB i go to never has any. So when i went today i didnt even bother asking. However another guy did. They had just got a shipment in last night. I picked one up . They didnt have any games i wanted in stock other then Feel the Magic though

capt

[quote name='Shadows916']It should be an offical nintendo store, nintendo owns all the rights to pokemon. I'v seen a few DS's around walmart and sears. not touching that thing- waiting for the psp instead. We ditched our gamecube during the 5 game+system trade in. nintendo seems to hope mario and zelda can keep their systems going. Their gonna end up like sega at some point, just minus the great systems sega put out.[/quote]

Since the NES, SNES, GB, and N64 were all horrible systems.

i'd have to agree even though i own all nintendo's systems, and all gb's just to have. nothing much worth having for them.-I'v also heard the DS runs off of the same tech. N64 uses.

[quote name='Shadows916']i'd have to agree even though i own all nintendo's systems, and all gb's just to have. nothing much worth having for them.-I'v also heard the DS runs off of the same tech. N64 uses.[/quote]

Guess you don't quite understand sarcasm.... :?

It has never been hard to find a DS for me. They haven't been sold out at any of the retailers I visit even when it came out. It seems like they bought more than they needed.

[quote name='"Shadows916"']i'd have to agree even though i own all nintendo's systems, and all gb's just to have. nothing much worth having for them.-I'v also heard the DS runs off of the same tech. N64 uses.[/quote]

yea....let me guess your favorite system.............N-Gage, right?

Yes, let's just pretend that Resident Evil 4 doesn't have the most amazing graphics out of any game ever created, and is one of the most anticipated titles ever, to non-Halo and GTA fanboys, the true gamers of the industry. :roll:

You're an idiot. I usually refrain from flaming people much on the boards anymore, but I think it's justified here.

And JEKKI, GameCubes are the only system that has been in good supply throughout the Christmas holiday, perhaps because Nintendo has good sense not to create an artificial shortage on a console that has been out for several years now (coughXboxcoughPS2cough).

stocker08: "yea....let me guess your favorite system.............N-Gage, right? "

For starters, I don't own a cell phone let alone touch an n-gage. and 2nd, my fav system is still my Sega CD, considering i own a large chunk of the gaming systems around, including a couple import only systems. I'm suuuure those MP3's are free to. GO MD!

bread's done
Back