Nintendo 3ds (Cosmo Black/Flame Red) $149.99 Newegg

[quote name='earvcunanan']Nintendo initiated this sale to take away some of Vita's thunder.[/QUOTE]
Brilliant on Nintendo's part.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Nintendo initiated this sale to take away some of Vita's thunder.[/QUOTE]
Or to clear out stock.

[quote name='Kendro']Tempting. No tax and I have that $40 Google Offers promo.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me about the no tax. Some savings to be had here.

It is a bit odd that amazon themselves are sold out (you can only buy through third parties at higher price)... hmmmm.

[quote name='MotzCTG']It is a bit odd that amazon themselves are sold out (you can only buy through third parties at higher price)... hmmmm.[/QUOTE]

Amazon hasn't had them for weeks. I think they decided to stop selling them for whatever reason they came up with.

[quote name='n64ra']no tax is good but not having to deal with gamestop is even better![/QUOTE]

+1. Sent this deal to my bro because I try not to give GS any money.

I'm guessing this is the new msrp really soon. Too many gift certificate deals lately, and $169 is not a nice round number, just floating there uneasily between $150 and $200. Still haven't matched the BB $50 gc deal though.

No tax is real good. Thanks for finding the deal. Will be sending this to a few of my friends.
31.gif

I bought a red 3DS for my daughter last night along with Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. I normally don't give presents for Valentines Day, but I think I will this year. She'll be pretty happy and now we can play against each other.

bread's done
Back