Nintendo 3ds paper mario bundle 99.99 at kohls.com [OoS 3:45 PM 1/2 PST]

Well fuck. The 3DS bundle I bought, that had the spider security thing on it, and I watched them remove. I gave to my girlfriend as a gift, she opens it, and both the 3DS and game aren't there. It had been opened previously and stolen.

Now I'm on the phone with loss prevention trying to get them to believe me so I can get a refund.
I'm sorry to hear that. That's crappy as hell. I didn't see any at the Kohl's store at all. They had a ton of Xbox 360 E-Model for $179.99. Hardly a deal at all...

Well fuck. The 3DS bundle I bought, that had the spider security thing on it, and I watched them remove. I gave to my girlfriend as a gift, she opens it, and both the 3DS and game aren't there. It had been opened previously and stolen.

Now I'm on the phone with loss prevention trying to get them to believe me so I can get a refund.
Didn't the box feel really light? Sorry that happen..

Didn't the box feel really light? Sorry that happen..
It actually still had the really hefty instruction booklet in there, so while it wasn't as heavy as the XL I own and am used to, it didn't really feel like an empty box. The game case was still there too.

Got mine in mail today, I haven't opened it yet, was in perfect condition.  This was a great deal.  From the look of the box, I'm pretty sure its the physical copy of sticker star.

Got mine in the mail today. Came in perfect condition. First time seeing a (regular) 3DS bundle in a nice, small and tightly sealed package.

bread's done
Back