Nintendo 3DS XL - Yellow Pikachu (NEW) - $249 + Free Shipping

misleading post, this is NOT the new 3ds xl model its the old one and probably the seller is OP
Don't be a dick. You should be blaming Nintendo for that fucking stupid name. Nothing is misleading about his topic since this is a long OOP 3DS XL he was listing it as a NEW copy of the console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except for the whole part where the original title was New Nintendo 3DS XL... OP knew what they were doing. Don't give him the Nintendo Shield of Burden

Except for the whole part where the original title was New Nintendo 3DS XL... OP knew what they were doing. Don't give him the Nintendo Shield of Burden
Let it go. There isn't anything wrong with the title and as mentioned that's a Nintendo gaffe that is just as bad as going from the Wii to Wii U.

Anyone previously selling the 3DS XL on lets say eBay would have it last as "New Nintendo 3DS XL Blue/Black"

The "NEW" refers to the condition of the system. Again, blame Nintendo for being ridiculous.

I have no problem with the new vs "new" in the title, I know exactly what the OP meant by that. I do have two problems though:

1. It's the Asian import version.
2. The picture on the listing shows the 3ds out of the box.

So it's not the US version which is the expensive one and it's not new.

I have no problem with the new vs "new" in the title, I know exactly what the OP meant by that. I do have two problems though:

1. It's the Asian import version.
2. The picture on the listing shows the 3ds out of the box.

So it's not the US version which is the expensive one and it's not new.
Well I am pretty sure thats just the Amazon image which has about 50+ people selling the item, so I dont think thats the sellers image. The seller listed it as American region so who knows what it actually is but if its not the US version you would be able to file an A-Z pretty easily I would imagine. I dont really get the appeal of this console but thats just me lol.

misleading post, this is NOT the new 3ds xl model its the old one and probably the seller is OP
His title doesnt say "NEW model nintendo 3ds xl".

How desperate are you to be an internet asshole that you would just take something completely out of context just so you can get the smug self satisfaction of trying to talk down to a internet stranger in front of other internet strangers?

Whats next are you going to go in a thread that says "Majoras mask sale 29.99 and free shipping" just so you can say "YOURE A REAL BASTARD AND YOUR TITLE IS MISLEADING. THE GAME IS NOT FREE!!!!!! I HOPE YOU DIE FOR LYING TO ME!!!!!".

His title doesnt say "NEW model nintendo 3ds xl".

How desperate are you to be an internet asshole that you would just take something completely out of context just so you can get the smug self satisfaction of trying to talk down to a internet stranger in front of other internet strangers?

Whats next are you going to go in a thread that says "Majoras mask sale 29.99 and free shipping" just so you can say "YOURE A REAL BASTARD AND YOUR TITLE IS MISLEADING. THE GAME IS NOT FREE!!!!!! I HOPE YOU DIE FOR LYING TO ME!!!!!".
In fairness...the title has already been edited i believe, regardless I think it should have been pretty obvious this was the new console. just people complaining just to complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am pretty sure thats just the Amazon image which has about 50+ people selling the item, so I dont think thats the sellers image. The seller listed it as American region so who knows what it actually is but if its not the US version you would be able to file an A-Z pretty easily I would imagine. I dont really get the appeal of this console but thats just me lol.
Didn't realize it was a stock image, but that makes it even more sketchy. To be fair, I've seen a lot of people say "brand new" on Craigslist or facebook and its open.

Didn't realize it was a stock image, but that makes it even more sketchy. To be fair, I've seen a lot of people say "brand new" on Craigslist or facebook and its open.
Well in fairness, due to another boneheaded Nintendo Move, just about every Nintendo console released in the last 18 months doesn't have security seals.

The Pikachu XL was one of the first LE XL's released so it would have the seals, but all new Wii U, 3DS XL and 2DS consoles do NOT have security seals.

No word yet if the new new 3DS consoles have them (nintendo is so stupid sometimes)

The Asian Import version is the same thing as the US one, except that you would have to buy a separate charger and it comes in a bigger box. I do not know why it is worth a lot less than the US version one. 

Wait is if the "new" 3ds with face plates comes out in singapore we can import it with out having to worry about the region lock?

The Asian Import version is the same thing as the US one, except that you would have to buy a separate charger and it comes in a bigger box. I do not know why it is worth a lot less than the US version one.
I think the U.S. version is much more rare than the Asian version. Pokemon is big here in the U.S but it's crazy in Japan so I think Nintendo produced much more for Asia. I know all the Targets in our district of 11 only received 2-3 each store.

bread's done
Back