nintendo 64 bundle, tell me what you think

totally worth it except for the fact that you have to recieve a zelda game. Tell them to keep it & wipe their ass with it next time they shit.

[quote name='Segasonic01']totally worth it except for the fact that you have to recieve a zelda game. Tell them to keep it & wipe their ass with it next time they shit.[/quote]
:dunce::whistle2:k

[quote name='Segasonic01']totally worth it except for the fact that you have to recieve a zelda game. Tell them to keep it & wipe their ass with it next time they shit.[/quote]

I have never understood your hate for zelda games!!! :(

[quote name='Sinnbox']I have never understood your hate for zelda games!!! :([/quote]

Madden fan?

I'm pretty certain I missed this. I sent email as soon as I saw it, but missed it when browsing earlier. Wasn't exactly 1st response to ad. Oh well.
On another note ignoring the price check out the condition of this nes
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tag/761477791.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I saw that ad too. To get in on a MSP CL deal you need to be the first person to contact and be able to drive and pick it up immediately.

[quote name='darkslime']I think that you just got screwed by posting the link and someone will offer $40 for it.[/quote]

[quote name='Segasonic01']I hate madden as much as I hate Zelda[/quote]
Were you picked on as a kid? Madden does suck

Think I found who got to the bundle
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tag/764290233.html
You might want this one sega

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sinnbox']Madden is one of those games that i can't believe people buy.[/quote]

Especially now with the systems this gen being able to go online moreso than last gen, which would allow a $10 charge for a downloadable roster update file for those who still want their yearly Madden fix. That is, unless EA were to actually revamp the game and actually add other stuff, besides the changes to the rosters.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Especially now with the systems this gen being able to go online moreso than last gen, which would allow a $10 charge for a downloadable roster update file for those who still want their yearly Madden fix. That is, unless EA were to actually revamp the game and actually add other stuff, besides the changes to the rosters.[/QUOTE]

Graphics updates!!!!!!!

Yeah, posting a CL ad here is basically suicide. Some lurker from your town is going to give them a slightly higher offer now.

bread's done
Back