nintendo blow out sale(aka help me buy a new xbox 360)

paintball745

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First all the serious stuff.I accept pay pal and money orders only.and you pay first.I ship via usps with delivery confirmation.if you want another service you will pay for the extra shipping charges.

1st up is a nintendo dsi with both professor layton games both games are like new. the dsi is in great shape and the screens have no scratches.also comes with the charger. I am looking to get $180 shipped for this bundle.also buy this within 3 days of this listing and I will throw in puzzle quest challenge of the warlords free!

2nd is new super mario bros. for the wii no scratches and again like new $36 shipped.

3rd also have a 1 month xbox live card from shadowrun on the pc make an offer on this would rather just pm this.

also I i have animal crossing city folk for the wii w/ mic and the code.and resident evil 2 for the gamecube.both are complete and in good shape but the resident evil has some sticker residue left on it.

02180019350001.jpg

0218001938.jpg

0218001940.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='paintball745']bump $180 shipped for the bundle I need this gone.[/QUOTE]

Cops getting closer?

bread's done
Back