Nintendo Canada: Hilarious GBA Micro Commercial

I haven't even seen any Micro commercials here in the US. I think NOA realy sucks when it comes to advertising. The last good commericial it that Smash Bros. one on the N64 where the characters start fighting.

[quote name='cgpwns']I haven't even seen any Micro commercials here in the US. I think NOA realy sucks when it comes to advertising. The last good commericial it that Smash Bros. one on the N64 where the characters start fighting.[/QUOTE]

They have a poor online system, as well. Maybe Warpipe needs to start making commercials.

*unF unF unF*

I like the end part best, with the eye/"Mario gets the mushroom" sound. That was unbearably cool.

[quote name='cgpwns']I haven't even seen any Micro commercials here in the US. I think NOA realy sucks when it comes to advertising. The last good commericial it that Smash Bros. one on the N64 where the characters start fighting.[/QUOTE]

They have one that they have been showing where there are different people that are wearing different colors and they show the micro with it's different faceplates to match what the people are wearing. Like one dude is wearing camflauge and the mirco has that color face plate on it.

[quote name='Strell']I like the end part best, with the eye/"Mario gets the mushroom" sound. That was unbearably cool.[/QUOTE]

QFT

[quote name='wildnuts02']is that commercial saying that we are going to like our micro so much we are going to make love to it?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Why do you think it comes with so many faceplates? Easy clean-up! :D

[quote name='BIG5']I didn't laugh (what's wrong with me?)[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine your soul's been crushed by the machine... it happened to me, too. How can I laugh at a mouse humping a micro when there are millions of people dying in wars all over the planet and millions more are starving to death? It's hard, man.

(though I did smile at the classic Mario sound effect at the end of the spot!)

I can see your point, but the AWDS commercial was pretty good.

bread's done
Back