Nintendo DS Games - Back for a limited time" -Amazon (FF3, FF4, TWEWY, FFTA2, ChronoTrigger, KH358/2)

Yikes! Looks like my DS backlog. The only one I'm missing is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, which I'm seriously considering getting.

This is what third parties have been selling them for new on Amazon for several years now and I believe all of them have been available new through Squenix's store as well.

Hey, im just letting people know the "Sale is there". If you guys want cheaper you are more then welcome to wait or you know post a better deal. Plus amazon shipping is far better then Square store and there shipping prices. ;D

Well if you bought them all during the BF sale Square store was far better, was like $8 on average without getting to the $1 shipping plateau.  But anyone who wants them now is damned either way.  Wait seven months and they'll finally stop selling them, buy them now and they'll be $5 on average shipped!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like Square has an endless supply of these games.  They will probably end up like their PS1 library - still readily available many years into the future.

Seems like Square has an endless supply of these games. They will probably end up like their PS1 library - still readily available many years into the future.
Gotta make up the losses from the years that some of their other games spend in development (like KH3 and FFXV) somehow.

Zero Escape 1 (9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors) is also still on sale for $20 currently: http://www.amazon.com/9-Hours-Persons-Doors-Nintendo-DS/dp/B003VR5PPY

It's back-ordered (again), but should be back in stock tomorrow.  Also, seeing how there's that rumor (which is probably true) that Nintendo is shutting down manufacturing for original DS games, now might be your last chance to pick up some of these titles new.

Also, for those thinking of buying Chrono Trigger, you may want to consider that it's $10 on the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.chrono

The game is basically a straight port of the DS game, so if you want to save a little cash, that's one option to consider.

Well if you bought them all during the BF sale Square store was far better, was like $8 on average without getting to the $1 shipping plateau. But anyone who wants them now is damned either way. Wait seven months and they'll finally stop selling them, buy them now and they'll be $5 on average shipped!

giphy.gif
Yea the BF sale at Square Enix was awesome once u got over $100, which I easily did lolol...too bad they were advertising it as free shipping but charged like $1 for shipping saying the ad was wrong lol. Got these there all under $10 each

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, im just letting people know the "Sale is there". If you guys want cheaper you are more then welcome to wait or you know post a better deal. Plus amazon shipping is far better then Square store and there shipping prices. ;D
We don't want cheap here. Where do think you are?

giphy.gif

bread's done
Back