Nintendo DS Mario Red & Ice Blue Bundles $134.95 Pre-orders at Amazon [Now $149.99]

thanks =]

gonna go preorder one now.

EDIT: Also, if don't want this anymore, any chance it'll go high in value like that zelda ds last year?

good deal... but when are the dsi's coming out (they don't seem to do anything new)

now...which one to get...both colors are nice....

NSMB bundle is the better bundle of the 2, both color & obviously game.

Still, Onyx black > all & I'm getting it...next year when DSi gets released in the US, my gray Phat from launch date 2004 is still holding up :)

[quote name='UberNinjaz']NSMB bundle is the better bundle of the 2, both color & obviously game.

Still, Onyx black > all & I'm getting it...next year when DSi gets released in the US, my gray Phat from launch date 2004 is still holding up :)[/quote]

Onyx black < Pokemon edition onyx WITH cool picture of dialga :p

[quote name='ZForce915']Goddamn that Mario one is badass.[/quote]

i agree..
icon_smile.gif

[quote name='gkrykewy']Is the Mario one really going to be limited?[/QUOTE]

you can probably count on it...

i was planning on getting a gold zelda one last year, and didn't think i had to rush to get one right away...

i was about to get one right before christmas, but decided to wait until after new years...i never saw it in stores again :(

if you want one, i'd make sure to get one ASAP...who knows how many shipments of these are going out...

i choose zelda gold ds over mario anyday

i should've bought one for keeping last year. sad face.

oh well, least i will be getting the mario one.

Awesome, this was what I wanted for my son, at the price I wanted it, and without needing to run old ladies down at walmart at 4 in the morning. Thanks OP, you saved me a good deal of hassle here!

thank you for the heads up...got one for my son, the Mario one of course...these WILL not be found two weeks after Thanksgiving, watch.

Good price but still happy with my Gold Zelda from last year. Also already have a red ds (Regular one from the Mario Kart DS Bundle). Don't think I'll be picking this one up at all.

[quote name='LittleBigPenis']Was your response necessary? Rude.[/quote]

At first i thought it was someone who actually give a fuck

then i realized it was just you. :D

jkjk imma stop now.

thanks for the heads up topic creator. Also just out of curiosity. what store was going to have this bundle at the cheapest price?

[quote name='Erving']thanks for the heads up topic creator. Also just out of curiosity. what store was going to have this bundle at the cheapest price?[/quote]

I think it was wal-mart and circuit city

but amazon is better imo because no tax :D

[quote name='Greenboom98']Good price but still happy with my Gold Zelda from last year. Also already have a red ds (Regular one from the Mario Kart DS Bundle). Don't think I'll be picking this one up at all.[/quote]

That is my situation exactly.

But hot damn if that Mario DS ain't sexy. :hot:

I preordered just in case i don't get one on black friday and if i do I'll just cancel this order because amazon doesn't charge until they ship right? I'll just have to do it quickly.

[quote name='Erving']I preordered just in case i don't get one on black friday and if i do I'll just cancel this order because amazon doesn't charge until they ship right? I'll just have to do it quickly.[/quote]

Or you can use BML.

[quote name='Erving']can you explain BML? bill me later right? what is it exactly[/quote]

Basically you can receive the item first then pay later through mail or online. I prefer online because it's convenient for me. In order to qualify for BML, you must be the required age of 18 or older and have clean credit history. If you are not qualified because you're not 18, use your parents info i guess. lol. In all, BML gives you quite a time to pay for your items.

Plus im pretty sure amazon doesn't ship the day it comes out, but don't quote me on that.

good price but im gonna just use my gamestop credit that i earned from flipping the hollywood video games there and basically get it for free.

Paid with BML and got $10 off from the BML Holiday Promotion. Didn't have to enter a promo code or anything. It just happened. I also still had my $20 off promo code from buying Wii Music so I got the Mario bundle for $105. Thanks OP! :D

Hmmmmm the Mario DS is really nice....but not sure if its worth spending $30+ more then getting a new DS and Mario seperate through the windows 25% cash back deal.

bread's done
Back