Nintendo DS

sorry to hi-jack your thread, but i figured why make 2 threads of the same topic.. but i was just wondering if any cags can tell me if this is a good deal or not.. a friend of mine wants the psp and offered me his charged-twice nintendo ds, the urbz, metroid demo, and mario 64 ds for $120.. is it worth doing or should i hold off for a price drop on the ds or psp? thanks!

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']sorry to hi-jack your thread, but i figured why make 2 threads of the same topic.. but i was just wondering if any cags can tell me if this is a good deal or not.. a friend of mine wants the psp and offered me his charged-twice nintendo ds, the urbz, metroid demo, and mario 64 ds for $120.. is it worth doing or should i hold off for a price drop on the ds or psp? thanks![/QUOTE]

thats not bad... Mario 64 is pretty good...

and urbs is alrite...

$120 is a deal... consider it's over $220 with taxes and everything...

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']sorry to hi-jack your thread, but i figured why make 2 threads of the same topic.. but i was just wondering if any cags can tell me if this is a good deal or not.. a friend of mine wants the psp and offered me his charged-twice nintendo ds, the urbz, metroid demo, and mario 64 ds for $120.. is it worth doing or should i hold off for a price drop on the ds or psp? thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem, i'll consider it a bump. That sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me. I'd buy it if I could :D

Offer him $100, and see if he will bite. If he doesn't then $120 is still pretty good.

$120 is a good deal for that stuff, but if you aren't interested in those particular games, you could probably find the system and two games you want for the same price.

hmm.. alright, i appreciate all the feedback.. i think i will offer him 100, if he goes for it, i will buy it, otherwise, ill probably tell him 110 is the best i can do, take it or leave it.. as its not the biggest deal in the world to me.. thanks again guys!

Megarust, if you feel comfortable about it, it might be in your interest to buy one off of eBay. Since the PSP came out these things are selling dirt cheap. They had one auction end about half an hour ago and it went for around $120 for the system and Super Mario 64 DS and Asphalt: Urban GT.

EDIT: Just got a new one for $102.51

You should take the deal. I doubt the DS will see a price drop soon. I think that the PSP will likely see a price drop in a couple of months to move systems, but who knows. It's still a good deal though

If you have a Fry's around they got some good deals, $150 for DS with Mario or $130 for the system.

Actually I'm thinkin of selling my DS as well. Might put it on Ebay but not sure. I've only played the Nintendo DS a few times and I have a few GBA and DS games with it. I have the new Zelda game/Final Fantasy I/II(forgot the name they gave it)/Kingdom:Chain of Memories/Mario DS and Sprung.

EB only offered $75 for the DS while Gamestop offered $80. Don't want to make them any richer then they already are. I mean if anyones interested let me know.

P.S. Excuse the low post count..only found this site like 2 weeks ago. ^_^

sorry guys, but i have just 2 more questions.. if i go with this deal for about 100- 120.. i would like to know the (aprox.) battery life of the system, and if yall think it is worth buying in comparison to the PSP or does the majority think the DS will become outdated with the release of the next gameboy?? thanks again!

ok so i bought it! i offered 100, he said no, so i said how about $110, and he said yes.. but ended up with $120 for the system, stylus, strap, charger, metroid demo, mario 64 ds, the urbz, classic nes : super mario bros ( gba), and donkey kong country 2 (gba)... i think thats a pretty good deal! figured if i dont like it, its always ebayable and ill just go for a psp.. thanks for the advice everyone!

bread's done
Back