Nintendo DSLite Pokemon edition

I think that's a Toys R Us Exclusive.

Don't quote me on it, but I am pretty sure the only place you can get it is at TRU. I doubt you'll find one for cheap, :(

So if you REALLY want one, just bite and drop the $80. There's probably a good chance that once they stop making them, they will be somewhat high priced on eBay.

[quote name='lilboo']I think that's a Toys R Us Exclusive.[/quote] That's the Pikachu GBA SP. Jess's looking for a Pokemon DS Lite which I don't think exists. There was a Pokemon edition of the old DS in Japan which is probably gone from most import shops but can be found occasionally on ebay.

[quote name='jthieme']The only pokemon DSL that I'm aware of is only a japanese release:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9h-49-en-70-1kx8.html

They were limited editions that were being sold around the pokemon diamond/pearl launch date last year. I did see several sellers on ebay that had them at that time but I haven't seen any being sold recently.[/QUOTE]

yes that's the one I'm looking for I have one already. I'm just trying to help my friend find one. It just seems impossible at this point. Well thank you guys for the replies.

bread's done
Back