Nintendo E3 Conference Discussion - Controller Speaker - Always On - Yoshi's Island 2

Shame i'm at work, AIM chatrooms are blocked (the pleasures of working at a school) as well as the feeds. Hope the news is good folks.

11:05 am - We're live at the Kodak Theater in downtown Hollywood, it's the usual who's-who of the videogame journalism world. We actually just saw Miyamoto cruising around amongst the herd, but we heard he vanished down a warp pipe.

11:25 am - The crowd's obviously getting a little anxious. We're just a few of minutes away now. EV-DO is a little spotty, but it's holding up.

11:29 am - We're shuffling in now, about to find our seats. Stay tuned as we get prepped and ready to liveblog.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Bwahahaha hahaha.

Genious, Lloyd. Pure genious![/QUOTE]

*bows*

*dodges tomatos*

[quote name='evilmax17']11:05 am - We're live at the Kodak Theater in downtown Hollywood, it's the usual who's-who of the videogame journalism world. We actually just saw Miyamoto cruising around amongst the herd, but we heard he vanished down a warp pipe.

11:25 am - The crowd's obviously getting a little anxious. We're just a few of minutes away now. EV-DO is a little spotty, but it's holding up.

11:29 am - We're shuffling in now, about to find our seats. Stay tuned as we get prepped and ready to liveblog.[/quote]

Wait a sec, isn't the conference scheduled to start an hour from now?

[quote name='lebowsky']Wait a sec, isn't the conference scheduled to start an hour from now?[/quote]
Yup. This is pregame live blogging. They're probably going to be sitting in the hall for an hour, describing the stage.

shall we take bets on the exact price?

$199 is my guess -- not too expensive, but not as cheap as a DS Lite.

Also, Reggie will bring out a bruised and battered Ken Kutaragi and say something to the effect of "this is what happens when you screw Reggie in the ass!"

Reggie is going to come out on a rope, dressed like a ninja AND a pirate. He's going to eat a PSP and destoy Sony's booth with his laser vision.

Then he's going to fly around the room, proclaiming all names are now in his possession.

We're going to see him battle Sony's soul, destroying it with a flurry of punches.

It's going to be ass kicking. For real.

Edit: FEED IS ABOUT TO GO LIVE. COME TO CHAT PPL.

Open up AIM, tell it to join a chat room, type in cag

If you want to be invited, just post in here or msg me - Zeiganfreid

Chat is better for pre-gaming without causing the 300+ posts in the Sony thread I waded through before getting to actual news. I'll probably hope over here once things start getting announced.

[quote name='Dogpatch']Hope this is not 2 hrs long. Gotta get some sleep sometime. :razz:[/QUOTE]

yeah I just woke up... I'm guessing most people who woke up to watch this are going to be too tired to watch M$'s.

[quote name='jasonlives13']Just joined the cag chat. Really looking forward to this conference.[/QUOTE]

Guarantee it will be the best confrence out of the 3. Nintendo has too much on the line for it to not be.

12:15 am - We're all seated and situated. The theater is huge with three mezzanines. Couple thousand seats, perhaps.

12:17 am - We're sitting in the Kodak theater waiting for the press corps, VIPs, and assorted industry folk to file in, ever so slowly. Pictochat sessions are starting to fill up as people take their seats and whip out their portables. The announcer just told us to turn off all wireless and bluetooth devices before the presentation begins -- could that be so that our bluetooth doesn't interfere with the Wii's wireless capabilities? Sounds like a hint to us.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah I just woke up... I'm guessing most people who woke up to watch this are going to be too tired to watch M$'s.[/QUOTE]

I work 3rd shift. Have not been to bed yet. Gotta be up at least by 7:30est.

That whole thing about turning off all wireless devices better just be a precaution and not something we have to worry about in our homes.

[quote name='munch']This music is terrible. . . it kills the waiting.[/QUOTE]

Have a few of these :beer: and things will be better.

bread's done
Back