Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
Wait, are they finally publishing the long awaited sequel, Zombies Ate My Yaks, where you play as the Dalai Lama?
"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Except if they're fuckin' zombies." - Dalai Lama XIV

Hey hey, if anyone is interested in Famicom Detective Club, I just bought both for the paltry $10 discount, wagering they'll never really go on sale much.

Therefore, I have guaranteed they WILL go on sale, possibly deeply, likely before I even play them.  You can thank me later.

Hey hey, if anyone is interested in Famicom Detective Club, I just bought both for the paltry $10 discount, wagering they'll never really go on sale much.

Therefore, I have guaranteed they WILL go on sale, possibly deeply, likely before I even play them. You can thank me later.
Looking forward to an 80% discount with today’s store update.

Looking forward to an 80% discount with today’s store update.
Barring that, I predict a "summer sale" for 25% off or more, and a Christmas sale at 50%. I'll make sure to whine both times.

I think I'll try to play them before they can go on sale. That way I can be one of those annoying-ass people who is like "BOUGHT FULL PRICE TOTES WORTH IT BRO"

Ordered:

My Nintendo Platinum Point and Gold Point Coins Pin Set

New Pokémon Snap Clear Zipper Case Set

Mario Kart Racer ID Lanyard

Super Mario 3D World™ + Bowser's Fury Cat Mario Keychain

Pro tip: Put your COVID vaccine card in your Mario kart lanyard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Therefore, I have guaranteed they WILL go on sale, possibly deeply, likely before I even play them. You can thank me later.
If they're doing the "buy one version and the other gets auto-discounted to make it $60 for both" thing, then it'll probably never get a sale like the Bayonetta games on Switch.

If they're doing the "buy one version and the other gets auto-discounted to make it $60 for both" thing, then it'll probably never get a sale like the Bayonetta games on Switch.
Hey hey! So maybe my luck changes! I really wanted to support them, even though I wasn't crazy about paying $60 for the two-fer

That’s what I figured so I went ahead and bought both. At least the eshop credit I used to buy them was purchased at a discount.

The price does suck but I'm used to paying more for more expensive visual novel type games. I got it too and will likely start playing the first off and on.

Anybody here play Blue Fire? Looks like a 3D Hollow Knight mixed with a lil Wind Waker. Currently $5 off and I have a 3D platformer itch to scratch so I might give it a go.

Is anyone having problems receiving the code? Placed an order 5 hours ago, still nothing. I always have this problem with Walmart digital codes.

target.com was able to price match it for me
Thank you so much. This worked for me too.

I suggest having the item in your cart and being logged in/having all your payemnt info ready. Then call Target guest services at 1-800-591-3869. They're going to need the item number (TCIN), which is 79809359. Tell them you want to price adjust with bestbuy.com. Once you pay, they'll need the order number and then they instantly do the price adjustment over the phone.

It took like 5 minutes and they were super helpful. Do it while the game is still on sale, guys. Don't lag on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back