Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
I already purchased Rawr-Off and wasn't able to claim it yesterday. So now this shows up as $7.99 instead of free.

Guess they can't figure out how to give this game to folks who previously supported them with money...
Their website says you have to own everything prior to the current free game to qualify for the free game, not just the one immediately prior.

From their site (emphasis mine):

If you have all the previous games from the lineup you'll be able to grab it for free!

Their website says you have to own everything prior to the current free game to qualify for the free game, not just the one immediately prior.

From their site (emphasis mine):

If you have all the previous games from the lineup you'll be able to grab it for free!
Of course I know that. I've redeemed all games until now for free. It appears to be an issue with the giveaway. People who purchased Rawr-Off when it was priced cheaply earlier may also have an issue.

E2D6shG.png

8QWQU5U.png

9wqKXcV.png

Td9mxJB.png

n2O2Prr.png

Yo81rMs.png

RDKPGy3.png

dlJZLP6.png

slLkbvB.png

4JhzZrP.png

MpX7SdE.png

Of course I know that. I've redeemed all games until now for free. It appears to be an issue with the giveaway. People who purchased Rawr-Off when it was priced cheaply earlier may also have an issue.

E2D6shG.png

8QWQU5U.png

9wqKXcV.png

Td9mxJB.png

n2O2Prr.png

Yo81rMs.png

RDKPGy3.png

dlJZLP6.png

slLkbvB.png

4JhzZrP.png

MpX7SdE.png
Noted. My bad. I had seen some talk about this earlier (and your post read too) that read like you just needed the previous release (which I know some other giveaways have done. So I was just posting the thing from the site, based on how your post read.

Hopefully they can sort it out when you email them.

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected is currently $2.79 (93% off) on the Nintendo eShop. Feels like it might be a price mistake.
Yeah that’s a fantastic price. Wish the third one was that cheap. Ah well, I already finished it on Xbox 360 several years ago so I’d probably never go back to it. This one I’ve never played though so it’s an instant buy for me.

Some other great deals right now, like Sparklite and Blasphemous for ~$7 a pop for example. Might finally pick those two up also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure I have it on another console already, but grabbed SR4 at that price ^^

I click "Free Download," type in my password, and the next page says, "The requested page could not be found." Is this just me?
I run into this problem sometimes. Try clearing your cache/cookies or using another browser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noted. My bad. I had seen some talk about this earlier (and your post read too) that read like you just needed the previous release (which I know some other giveaways have done. So I was just posting the thing from the site, based on how your post read.

Hopefully they can sort it out when you email them.
Thanks, no worries. I emailed and tweeted them, but no response. I'm probably the only one who reported an issue, and it'll hopefully be isolated to the singular incident--don't think I own any of their other games. Just going to purchase Picklock for $1.99 on the discount day so I can hopefully get the rest of the games for free, at least.

I click "Free Download," type in my password, and the next page says, "The requested page could not be found." Is this just me?
The same thing is happening to me when I try to buy SR4 online. Tried logging out and in again without success. Buying from the Switch eShop works just fine.

@The End - thanks for the post!

EDIT: Just bought Picklock for $1.99. Pool Pro Gold is not free. They are having an issue realizing that I own Rawr-Off apparently, even though I do own it.

Snipperclips Plus only $8.99 used at Gamestop. I have been wanting this game for awhile and $8.99 is a great deal. It's also a part of the B3G2 deal so I got some other games on sale too.

I buy the Picross as they go on sale so 20% off it is. Still working on S2, but they're always fun and I just play the Mega Picross usually.

Been starving for a Picross game after getting through the super short Sega Picross and finishing S6. I even went back to S1 to try to play through the Mega Picross puzzles, which I usually skip after doing everything else since they're not very fun to do.

It’s like that one game, I think it’s called A Kitty’s Story, where it very much implies you can get the kitty killed and I just can’t bring myself to play because of that.
Reminds me of one of the Wolfenstein games where you have to kill the doggo in the beginning. I couldn't bring myself to play it cause of that part.

Yes. Unless he lied about his birthday when signing up on his account. It's about like demons and Ouija boards and all that stupid Spirits crap.

Yes. Unless he lied about his birthday when signing up on his account. It's about like demons and Ouija boards and all that stupid Spirits crap.
I've been grabbing all of these under my account and also for both of my kids. I couldn't add this to their accounts through their Switches due to the age restriction, but I was able to log into nintendo.com with their accounts and add it by using my birthday on the age restriction screen on the online store.

I've been grabbing all of these under my account and also for both of my kids. I couldn't add this to their accounts through their Switches due to the age restriction, but I was able to log into nintendo.com with their accounts and add it by using my birthday on the age restriction screen on the online store.
Thanks for the tip.

bread's done
Back