Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
Call of Juarez is $2 til November 11th! Got it on PC for free but like having it portable too.

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/call-of-juarez-gunslinger-switch/
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is on sale for $1.99 on the Switch eShop right now.

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/call-of-juarez-gunslinger-switch/

I saw it on Slickdeals. For some reason, it wasn't featured on dekudeals.
Thanks guys, was sad I couldn't get a new physical copy at Gamestop for $1.98 bc there was none available near me.

This game is ridiculously hard! It drops you right on the frying pan the moment it begins. I don't even think Doom 2016 was this demanding.

$40 a year in savings if you want NSO+Expansion Pack.
Just to clarify are you saying savings because of the bundled in expansion passes? If so it's $0 in savings because you don't get to keep any of that content. You are just renting it and the long term better deal is to just buy the expansion passes for the games you want and own them for as long as the store is around. It'll work out better in the long run. But if you want access to the N64 and Genesis content (since most of that you can't buy)... it's a decent bonus.

N64 controller is up. 

Items ordered

Nintendo 64 controller
Quantity: 1
$49.99

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope: Spark Keychain

Splatoon 3: Splatsville Shopping Bag

Splatoon 3: Graffiti Sticker Set

Nintendo Switch Sports - Spocco Square Cooling Towel reward

Pikmin™ 3 Deluxe Reusable Decorative Drinkware Decals

Mario Strikers™: Battle League Drawstring Bag

Pokémon Legends: Arceus Pikachu and Eevee Mask Cable Strap

Pokémon Legends: Arceus Galaxy Expedition Team and Poké Ball Cable Strap

Pokémon Phone Ring Holder - Team Galactic

Stylus
$3.99

Nah they just mean you pay $10 for a year’s rent on the family plan instead of $50.
Correct.
Re:value, it was a better value when I didn't own Happy Home Designer but even getting the Mario Kart Pass is a nice perk, though I wish they had added the Sword and Shield expansion packs instead of Splatoon 2's (which I already had).
I also have the inverse opinion where the N64 games are becoming a bigger draw for me than the expansion packs, especially with the Mario Party and Pokemon Stadium games around the corner.
The floor cost for NSO is $5/year so an extra $5/year for multiplayer N64 games and some extra Mario Kart tracks isn't a bad deal.
Now paying an extra $30/year for that is a completely different story..

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a decent cyberpunk RPG. Combat’s kinda weird, and hacking is a (mandatory) shmup minigame.

If you haven't played the first game on PC, it's MacGyver meets WarioWare.

https://twitter.com/Sosowski/status/1585329526015684610?t=AsMHf62G6rYbd_HiHR-Hag&s=19

Forgot to post this when the MP games' addition date was announced but I theorize that Goldeneye is coming to NSO in December based on the doubling up of the last announced N64 games for the year.
The Game Awards is in December, I imagine more details will be announced there, maybe even a live shadowdrop.

Is there a thread or place where people who are looking to join a NSO+ family plan can join? I need to renew and I think someone from last year is no longer going to re-up and would like to fill that spot but can't figure out where best to find someone who wants in (preferably right at the beginning of the year).

If anyone is looking for an OLED switch, check in on Dell this holiday season. I just got switch + pro controller + NSMB + 75 Dell gift card for $350. That’s a great deal.

I got my PS3 way back when from Dell; they sometimes have oddly good discounts/deals on video game consoles.

Some corporations of employee discounts with Dell, as well, which may apply.  Worth checking out.

There is a free trial up for the game Obakeidoro, and you get 100 platinum coins for downloading and playing it
The game looked interesting to me, but it had ridiculously long load time issues so I actually never ended up playing it. I got the 100 coins so mission accomplished :)

If the controller and game show up it will be a great deal.
Yeah, IGN contacted Dell and they confirmed to them that the game and controller are not included. You might be able to get some Dell credit or something from them if you complain you didn’t receive everything pictured on the product page, but it appears you definitely don’t be receiving the game and controller with the console. Still not a bad deal, though, if you can find reasonably-priced stuff on Dell.com to use the $75 on.

From IGN’s article on this deal:

“Update: We spoke with a Dell rep and the response was that the game and controller are NOT included. This is still a very good deal, just not an insane out-of-this-world deal.”

Just got an email that the controller and game are on their way.

I hope GameStop has a trade in special. I already have this game.

Yeah, IGN contacted Dell and they confirmed to them that the game and controller are not included. You might be able to get some Dell credit or something from them if you complain you didn’t receive everything pictured on the product page, but it appears you definitely don’t be receiving the game and controller with the console. Still not a bad deal, though, if you can find reasonably-priced stuff on Dell.com to use the $75 on.

From IGN’s article on this deal:

“Update: We spoke with a Dell rep and the response was that the game and controller are NOT included. This is still a very good deal, just not an insane out-of-this-world deal.”
And now it's completely dead. Dell website comes up with a big "we got nothing."

And now it's completely dead. Dell website comes up with a big "we got nothing."
They pulled it the same day. I think they realized their mistake but fulfilled all the orders that came through. It was really shady though since the listing said bundle and the picture clearly showed the game and pro controller.

They pulled it the same day. I think they realized their mistake but fulfilled all the orders that came through. It was really shady though since the listing said bundle and the picture clearly showed the game and pro controller.
That kind of makes me think that it will be a Black Friday bundle and they just posted it way too early.

I got my PS3 way back when from Dell; they sometimes have oddly good discounts/deals on video game consoles.

Some corporations of employee discounts with Dell, as well, which may apply. Worth checking out.
Good looking out as I completely spaced about my work having a discount or at least did when I was hired.

Any Zelda fans, the Zelda and Chill III album dropped today. I got the email about five hours ago. They are already at 372% funded to press a run of vinyl albums on it too. I know a lot of streamers put this music on in the background. If you haven't heard it, it's insanely good lofi versions of Zelda music.

https://gamechops.bandcamp.com/campaign/zelda-chill-iii

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
So stoked, thank you for posting! I'm a massage therapist and the first 2 albums are one of the things I throw in rotation to keep me from losing my mind during a long day.

Any Zelda fans, the Zelda and Chill III album dropped today. I got the email about five hours ago. They are already at 372% funded to press a run of vinyl albums on it too. I know a lot of streamers put this music on in the background. If you haven't heard it, it's insanely good lofi versions of Zelda music.

https://gamechops.bandcamp.com/campaign/zelda-chill-iii

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
Nice to see fellow VGM Vinyl collectors here

So stoked, thank you for posting! I'm a massage therapist and the first 2 albums are one of the things I throw in rotation to keep me from losing my mind during a long day.
Yeah I’m sure 8hrs of Enya would get old immediately. You can only sail away for so long. Haha.

If anyone can get an extra Marshadow event distribution code for Pokemon Sword/Shield from Target, can you send me one? Tried the three Targets somewhat near me, and none of the employees had any idea what I was talking about

If anyone can get an extra Marshadow event distribution code for Pokemon Sword/Shield from Target, can you send me one? Tried the three Targets somewhat near me, and none of the employees had any idea what I was talking about

Where do u even go to get it? The Customer Service desk?

Someone commented that they were kept unattended on a display and they worried that someone would and could just walk in and hoard them all.

bread's done
Back