Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they will do something between this and Prime like the original games so you can link up and unlock the fusion suit in Prime?
I want to say subscription-locked content for a full priced game is a bit too scummy for Nintendo, but it’s a brave new world of corporate scumminess out there, so who knows?

I wonder if they will do something between this and Prime like the original games so you can link up and unlock the fusion suit in Prime?
That would be really cool and feel like it is 2002 all over again.

I want to say subscription-locked content for a full priced game is a bit too scummy for Nintendo, but it’s a brave new world of corporate scumminess out there, so who knows?
Sigh, with Fusion behind NSO it would not be a good look. So two choices for Nintendo:

1 - Do not bother at all.

2 - On March 9th and after everyone with Prime Remaster has access to the suit.

Given that Nintendo has been on a Metroid kick option 2 is a possibility.

Just a heads up, today is the last day for the $50 Nintendo vouchers for $40 at Costco (subscription required.)
Thanks for this. I will buy Pikmin 4, the new Zelda, and FE Engage physically at some point, so this cash will turn into Groove Coaster DLC...

Can anyone share their experience with the splitpad compact or something like it? The switch undocked is so damn uncomfortable and need something great to use while undocked. My hands are pretty big. Thanks in advance.
Just FYI, if you haven't bought the Split Pad Compact yet and planned to do so, they're $40 on the Target site for the grey ones ($10 cheaper than I've seen them anywhere) and they qualify for the extra 20% off video game accessories.

Just FYI, if you haven't bought the Split Pad Compact yet and planned to do so, they're $40 on the Target site for the grey ones ($10 cheaper than I've seen them anywhere) and they qualify for the extra 20% off video game accessories.
The Split Pad Compact has all the same functionality as the standard Split Pad, but it's more... flat... right? I know the -newer-, more expensive model offers a wired mode, but the standard Split Pad and Compact are essentially the same devices as far as functionality goes, right?

The Split Pad Compact has all the same functionality as the standard Split Pad, but it's more... flat... right? I know the -newer-, more expensive model offers a wired mode, but the standard Split Pad and Compact are essentially the same devices as far as functionality goes, right?
Yeah, both are no gyro/rumble/NFC/only work when connected. The split pad compact is thicker than a joycon and a bit wider, but not the width or same grip profile as the split pad pro.

Just an FYI for anyone who pre-ordered Advance wars 1-2 waaaaay back when it was offered under the buy two get one deal at Target. Make sure your card info is up to date. My red card expired last month and I forgot to update, and they canceled my order. Weird they never notified me of charge issues. But thankfully customer service was able to let me re-order and apply the b2g1 discount. And thankfully they didn’t question the b2g1 cancel glitch.

It is ironic that when Nintendo seems to try to help us out with a cheaper entry-point first party title that the scalpers have to pounce and create a supply issue.
I don't feel bad for the people that bought from scaplers. This isn't a console situation. Prime will easily be restocked and I've seen it available to buy online from Target and Best Buy. People just aren't patient. Blows my mind that the game can be had digitally for $39.99 anytime you want to get it yet people are willing to pay double that to get the game physical when all they have to do is wait a couple of days for stores to restock. I could see a person justifying buying a Series X or PS5 for $100 over retail price when it was so difficult to find one for 2 years. I can't see a person justifying overpaying for Prime when all they have to do is wait a week.

Thought the new Kirby demo was decent. Will pick it up when I can get it for $30 or less. Worked well with the hori left dpad joycon and having the standard right joycon provides the rumble.

I don't feel bad for the people that bought from scaplers. This isn't a console situation. Prime will easily be restocked and I've seen it available to buy online from Target and Best Buy. People just aren't patient. Blows my mind that the game can be had digitally for $39.99 anytime you want to get it yet people are willing to pay double that to get the game physical when all they have to do is wait a couple of days for stores to restock. I could see a person justifying buying a Series X or PS5 for $100 over retail price when it was so difficult to find one for 2 years. I can't see a person justifying overpaying for Prime when all they have to do is wait a week.
I am just anti-scalper in general.

So will there be a last chance fire sale or are we expecting everyone to now hold out at maximum price to extract as much money from FOMO as possible?

Mario Party Superstars is the better one. I got the other because it came with 2 joy cons, and it wasn't worth much. It was kind of long to play and not super dynamic. Superstars has 6 old boards I believe, which is better, although still lacking in content. I haven't bought that one yet though.

I don't know if this was mentioned in the here a while back since this has been a thing since early February but I looks like similar to the Qubic games discounts, Untold Tales is having a similar huge discount on their games if you have previously bought one of their other releases.

I picked up Hong Kong Massacre 59 Gold Coins and Aspire Ina's Tale 39 Gold Coins at a huge discount because I owned Blazing Beaks.

I also saw Golf Club Wasteland for $.29 and Dex for .$59 but I recently bought these on Steam Deck in bundles so no need for a double dip but if I didn't buy them on Deck recently I would have got them on Switch.

Just thought I'd mention it. Bonus Discount goes until March 16th.

Here are some of the other discount prices.

Badland: Game of the Year Edition $0.17
Splatter - Zombiecalypse $0.23
What Lies in the Multiverse $0.44
Blazing Beaks $0.44
Beautiful Desolation $0.59
Gamedec - Definitive Edition $0.89
Arise: A Simple Story - Definitive Edition $1.99

Maybe mommy and daddy gives them the money lol.

My copy of Metroid Prime Remastered that I ordered after midnight on Saturday just arrived. 

Looking forward to comparing it to the Steam Deck - Prime Trilogy to see how it matches up.  

bread's done
Back