Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
Ended up grabbing Persona 5 Royal so far. Have heard many great things about the game. Played maybe 30 min on Xbox and thought it looked good and loved the music. Figured I'd have a better chance of getting more playtime with it on Switch though. Hope I enjoy it as much as everyone else has.
I’ve put over 100 hours into it on PS5 and I’m still not close to done. Solid choice!

Ended up grabbing Persona 5 Royal so far. Have heard many great things about the game. Played maybe 30 min on Xbox and thought it looked good and loved the music. Figured I'd have a better chance of getting more playtime with it on Switch though. Hope I enjoy it as much as everyone else has.
It's an amazing experience, enjoy! If you love it, give Persona 4 a try. It's missing some QOL improvements from 5, of course, but it has (IMHO) an even better story and very fun gameplay.

ININ Games is having a sale on its eShop titles, it ends in five days, some really good stuff here. but you could pick up Taito Milestones for a few dollars less on Amazon:  

switch.jpg
 Cannon Dancer – Osman  $8.99

switch.jpg
 Ninja JaJaMaru: The Great Yokai Battle +Hell – Deluxe Edition - $8.99

switch.jpg
 Ninja JaJaMaru: The Lost RPGs - $3.89

switch.jpg
 Ninja JaJaMaru: The Great Yokai Battle +Hell - $5.99

switch.jpg
 Ninja JaJaMaru: Retro Collection - $4.49

switch.jpg
 Cotton Fantasy - $9.99

switch.jpg
 TAITO Milestones - $11.99

switch.jpg
 Clockwork Aquario - $2.99

switch.jpg
 Cotton 100% - $2.99

switch.jpg
 Panorama Cotton - $2.99

switch.jpg
 G-DARIUS HD - $14.99

switch.jpg
 Space Invaders Invincible Collection - $17.99

switch.jpg
 WitchSpring3 [Re:Fine] - The Story of Eirudy - $11.99

switch.jpg
 Spelunker HD Deluxe - $4.99

switch.jpg
 Dariusburst: Another Chronicle EX+ - $11.99

switch.jpg
 Space Invaders Forever - $8.99
switch.jpg
 Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! - $2.99

switch.jpg
 Ultracore - $1.99

switch.jpg
 Darius Cozmic Collection Console - $23.99

switch.jpg
 Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade - $17.99

switch.jpg
 Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back! - $15.99

switch.jpg
 The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors - $5.99

I just extended my family sub (not the + XP version) too with a Target code.  Not sure why some are having problems.  It did take forever to log into my Nintendo account to do it.  I also hate how Nintendo makes you add a payment method and auto redeem when using a code for service.

It'd be nice if Nintendo gave you a way to view all of you purchases and game voucher redemptions on a specific screen under your profile account via the Switch's eshop. Also, something to designate what's a digital title on your system.

It'd be nice if Nintendo gave you a way to view all of you purchases and game voucher redemptions on a specific screen under your profile account via the Switch's eshop. Also, something to designate what's a digital title on your system.
For purchase history:

https://www.nintendo.com/us/orders/

That will give you what you paid for every purchase on the eshop including any hardware purchases on nintendo.com . If you just want a list then open the eshop and go to your icon in the upper right and within there is a purchase history as well, though it's not by date and doesn't tell you what you paid.

For physical/digital determination:

As far as your system is concerned, if you want to see if a game is physical or digital just put your cursor over it and (just going off memory) the title above the image will show the outline of a cartridge if you need to insert a cart for it. Or just go look at your shelf of games. It should be fairly easy to figure this out.

Would anyone have interest in forming a group for the family + expansion plan?
With the current sale price of $72 l Believe it would come to $27 per spot for 3 years (8 spots at $9/year for 3 years).

For purchase history:

https://www.nintendo.com/us/orders/

That will give you what you paid for every purchase on the eshop including any hardware purchases on nintendo.com . If you just want a list then open the eshop and go to your icon in the upper right and within there is a purchase history as well, though it's not by date and doesn't tell you what you paid.
There's no option to check purchases via the Switch console though. I literally have no purchase list under my profile icon. Just a list of titles to redownload which only contains free to play titles I tried like 'Fall Guys' and 'Tetris 99'.

Also my purchase history on the website doesn't list all of DLC/titles I obtained through voucher codes. When I specifically search for them they show up as purchased thankfully.

Just to be clear, people have actually used the Target sale for Switch Online to extend their membership, despite the warning that it wouldn't work?
I did an online purchase for a 12mo card and it worked a few days ago (on Monday). I didn't even known it said it was for new memberships only.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nickelodeon-Kart-Racers-Collection-Nintendo-Switch/3643753661

Walmart exclusive, includes all 3 games on 1 card. Buying the 3 games as physical copies at all time low prices would be $50. This is $20 for Black Friday.
Unfortunately the switch version of 3 is a really bad port job (maybe it’s been patched?) and the first game is kind of a bare bones proof-of-concept compared to its two sequels But these are really solid kart racers with a lot of love and respect for the IPs put into them. Nostalgia p0rn for 90s kids.

If you enjoyed the first one this is more of the same. Really enjoyed it. Didn't play any of the DLC though.
Well I bought the first one, but never played it :oops:

It looks like an awesome game with glowing reviews, and a no-brainer at that price! But maybe it's not for me. Strategy games give me anxiety. I tend to stick to more simple games :lol:

It looks like an awesome game with glowing reviews, and a no-brainer at that price! But maybe it's not for me. Strategy games give me anxiety. I tend to stick to more simple games :lol:
I'd suggest playing the first one for a little bit and see if it's up your alley

There is a demo you can download if you want to give it a whirl

Been wanting Links Awakening for a while and was hoping last years $30 price would come again (since Walmart screwed me with a late cancel) but I guess it isn’t to be.

Yup. Worth noting the prices too. Dragon's Dogma is less than $4, RE5 and RE6 are less than $5 each, with Megaman 11 being less than $9. Might not like RE6 much, but I did enjoy Mercenaries Mode in that, especially since you can play as the L4D2 characters on the Steam version.

It's Namco; the price will only continue to drop. I paid $30 for Mr. Driller Drill Land when it launched, a decision I rue in light of its recent drop to four dollars.

Like the PS5 for $350?

Nintendo has been about including a game and hasn't really had sales since like, the GBA or something.
I use Newegg every generation with a coupon and bundled with smash since they started doing it for the wiiu. Ended up being 235$ for the switch with smash back then. Smash is a system seller for me. Though I didn't like switch as much as I did gamecube. But world of light definitely sunk 60-80 hours into that by itself so it was worth it.

I regret not buying a secondary N3DS or 2ds when they were getting phased out. I know it was the right decision at the time considering my job was worse and I using my gaming budget on Switch stuff…but it’s hard to say no to a deal, especially one in hindsight.

I regret selling all my new 3DSes I guess. I was tired of storing them. But at least each one was like $400+. Should have kept at least the Pokemon Red/Blue or one of the Zeldas.

Look, Switches are gonna be stupidly cheap in a couple years, after Nintendo's next thing arrives. I remember how Wii prices crashed through the floor in the 2010s... given the number of units sold, it's only a matter of time before Switches can be found at yard sales for a couple sawbucks.

It'll be that much better when it's hacked. For all the griping people do about the Switch's limited hardware, it's going to be one hell of a handheld emulation station once an exploit is found. It could be the next PSP, except much more powerful.

Look, Switches are gonna be stupidly cheap in a couple years, after Nintendo's next thing arrives. I remember how Wii prices crashed through the floor in the 2010s... given the number of units sold, it's only a matter of time before Switches can be found at yard sales for a couple sawbucks.

It'll be that much better when it's hacked. For all the griping people do about the Switch's limited hardware, it's going to be one hell of a handheld emulation station once an exploit is found. It could be the next PSP, except much more powerful.
The launch switches can be hacked, after the v2 revision Nintendo fixed the exploit, but I bet over time the newer ones will be hacked too. The vita took a long time but was eventually hacked.

bread's done
Back