Nintendo Points Cards

I will give you a chance to give me something, the offer expires soon so you better hurry if you want your chance.

The same goes for everyone on the forum

If you don't give it to me, I'll cry. The tears will get into my keyboard, damaging it. So I'll need to buy a new one. That'll waste gas to have it delivered to me, and contribute to global warming and pollution in general. Thus proving, not giving it to me will ultimnately destroy all of humanity. Do you really want that on your conscious? :D

[quote name='evilpinkbunny']okay so after going over the submissions so far i have chosen 2 deserving members m3talst0rm you are the first because well that picture was awesome and betty white would totally win in a fight and my second goes to Hestar for making me laugh. i am still in debate on the other three. Everyone has untill tommorrow afternoon/evening ish to convince me who should get a code or why you should.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KnuxSonic8']Yay m3talst0rm, congrats! :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks...good luck to everyone else.

bc im cool like that
are you cool like that
cause i know im cool like that
we can both be cool like that
with points that we both can be cool like that
no one will be cool like that
like we are cool like that

does_want_trollcat.jpg

Pleeese?

Because... if I don't get it then Sin & Punishment may never be mine. And that would make my life full of misery, sadness, and woe for eternity. Eternity is a longtime to be miserable, sad, and woeful, you know.

[quote name='evilpinkbunny']okay so after going over the submissions so far i have chosen 2 deserving members m3talst0rm you are the first because well that picture was awesome and betty white would totally win in a fight and my second goes to Hestar for making me laugh. i am still in debate on the other three. Everyone has untill tommorrow afternoon/evening ish to convince me who should get a code or why you should.[/QUOTE]

I will trade you for one!

Would love to get one. I really want to get Bit Trip Runner!!!! Oh, and did I mention you are one of the most beautiful people in the world?

Well you see, I have this fat cow that lives above me who keeps complaining when I listen any music, during all times of the day; even going as far as to call the cops and property place on me.
These points would allow me to turn off my music and bide my time on my Wii till she goes to the slaughterhouse.... or till she moves out, whichever comes first.

I need those points to satisfy my need for Castlevania games, and you can help me by having it go towards my purchase off the Wii network.

if you give some points, I can being the process of unloading my NES, SNES and associated games, but purchasing the titles via the Wii. This, I would greatly appreciate, and ... um.... yeah, that's all I've got.

I'd like to buy Mega Man 10 so I have another game to sit and play with my sibs for endless hours, bonding and getting our buts kicked :)

Hello, I represent a Nigerian Prince who has $2 Million in US funds to transfer out of his country. If you were to pay my legal fees in Nintendo Points cards then you may be entitled to 10% of the monies transferred.

This is a good coincidence. I don't own a Wii but was looking to buy points cards today. A dear friend was recently laid off and is having a stressful time finding a new job. She's a huge Castlevania and old Final Fantasy fan, and does own a Wii with Virtual Console ability. I intend to send her a card with some points to pick up Rondo of Blood or an FF to cheer her up. So a reason to give one card to me is so I can give it to her.

You would be the coolest and I would love the points!! I have a 48 hour trial of xbox live if you want that in return of those points too. :D

Oh yea, I thought you might like this picture too!! I don't know if shes evil but she's hott :)

maria.jpg

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']You would be the coolest and I would love the points!! I have a 48 hour trial of xbox live if you want that in return of those points too. :D

Oh yea, I thought you might like this picture too!! I don't know if shes evil but she's hott :)

maria.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Um, I vote for this guy to get a card too....

It's not much, but I can give you a FFXIII code to get both the male and female PSICOM costumes for your 360 avatar. Pm me if you interested. ;)

I'd be willing to trade my buy one get one Fandango movie ticket that expires June 16, 2010 for 500 Wii points PM if interested.

[quote name='Homerun17']Thanks guys XD[/QUOTE]

You know I didn't even realize your name was Homerun, I just thought that your post hit it out of the park, haha. Funny how that worked out.

[quote name='Diebythesword']This girl will call you if you give me those points

[/QUOTE]

Haha... that'd be awesome cuz she's probably only 60 or 70 now.

I'd love the points so I could have something to do when I visit my g/f's house. Her mom bought a Wii for XMas and all they have to play are Wii Play and Wii Sports, please HELP!!!

It would make a wonderful gift for my cute, ds-playing girlfriend. Furthermore, all Nintendo fans are cute, just not as much as my gf.

I was doing a trade with someone, a PS3 code for Battlefield 1943 for something for 360. Guy said the code was invalid. I asked a friend of mine to try out the code to see what it said and he accidentally bought the game (PS3 marketplace is stupid compared to LIVE).

Would be nice to hook him up with something to make up for it.

I would give it to my little girl for her Dsi. She is graduating from the fifth grade this week and I think she would love it .

Thanks

bread's done
Back