Nintendo Power is teasing yet another game

EXStrike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://gonintendo.com/?p=49917

PICT0017.JPG

NEXT MONTH
We'll have an in-depth look at Wario Land: Shake It! and detailed coverage of all the big new games unveiled at E3. Plus, you'll get an exclusive look at a hot new title that didn't appear at the show. Please look forward to it!

fucking cocktease.

Yeah, whatever... After the monumental disappointment of the previous month's tease and the I-don't-know-whether-to-laugh-or-cry showing at E3, I don't care at all what this is hinting at. Even the thought of Pikmin 3 can't pick me up right now. "Please look forward to it"? Even they know we're not excited anymore so they're begging us to come back next month.

it's not necessarily a previously unannounced game. it's just that it wasn't shown at E3.
we'll see though.

Cooking Mama is decent, it's just that $50 is too much. I'll take a new Cooking Mama with a lot of replay value for $30

Announced but not shown at e3? There are a few that come to mind:
Disaster: Day of Crisis (It was slated for an early July release, but a delay was announced)
Fire Emblem DS
Pokemon Platinum

Seeing as how stupid this month's surprise was... I'm guessing next month's will be something along the lines of the new Duke Nukem Forever being a Wii exclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pikman 3 because the fucking hate us. Not that I wouldn't like to see more of it, I just want to see something new (as of a new franchise or return of a old one like Kid Icarus) to be excited about.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Pikman 3 because the fucking hate us. Not that I wouldn't like to see more of it, I just want to see something new (as of a new franchise or return of a old one like Kid Icarus) to be excited about.[/quote]

As far as I know, we haven't seen anything on Pikmin 3. I hope it's Pikmin 3.

bread's done
Back