Nintendo Switch Console Stock Thread - Mario Odyssey bundle announced

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
The Switch is here! And some of us are still struggling to find one D:

Let's help each other out!

Keep in mind if the price in these links are over retail it's a 3rd party seller.

NowInStock and Brickseek are options for finding info on stock, but it's not very accurate sometimes- http://www.nowinstock.net/

MARIO ODYSSEY BUNDLE

Gamestop - http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/consoles/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey-bundle/153465

Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey-edition-red-joy-con/5919905.p?skuId=5919905&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-OgVhAbX9LaZfnQUbxjDyow

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B075N7RDTM/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20?th=1

OTHER SYSTEMS

WALMART

Splatoon 2 Bundle - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Switch-Hardware-with-Splatoon-2-Neon-Green-Neon-Pink-Joy-Cons-Nintendo-Switch/394092847?u1=&oid=223073.1&wmlspartner=FKSJxY2VJAk&sourceid=01744705420918584935&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Gray- https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Switch-Console-Gray-Joy-Con/291008375

Neon- https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Switch-Console-with-Neon-Blue-and-Neon-Red-Joy-Con/714679279

BEST BUY

Gray- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-32gb-console-gray-joy-con/5670003.p?skuId=5670003

Neon- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-32gb-console-neon-red-neon-blue-joy-con/5670100.p?skuId=5670100

GAMESTOP

Gray- http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/consoles/nintendo-switch-console-with-gray-joy-con/141820

Neon- http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/consoles/nintendo-switch-console-with-neon-blue-and-neon-red-joy-con/141887

AMAZON

Gray- https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Gray-Joy-Con/dp/B01LTHP2ZK/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1489860263&sr=1-3&keywords=nintendo+switch

Neon- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUAGZ49/ref=twister_B01N6ROMCO?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

TARGET

Gray- http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-switch-with-gray-joy-con/-/A-52052007

Neon- http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-switch-with-neon-blue-and-red-joy-con/-/A-52189185

Toys R Us

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=119659196&sr=1&origkw=nintendo%20switch%20console&ff=Taxonomy&fg=Category&fd=&fv=2254197

Last edited by a moderator:
See I feel the opposite. Since I bought it I've gotten off the plateau, got a horse, and went running off into the wilderness. I'm now on some island with one of them cave/delve things entirely too strong for me but I'm stubborn enough to make it work. BUT, I don't play more than an hour or two before I look elsewhere. I've actually been fighting the boredom with ME:A in between stints. So when does it get better?
I haven't left the Plateau yet, so I'm still getting to grips with the basics. So I'm guessing if there is a tutorial, I'm still in it, as I have one last shrine left to do for the old guy to give me the glider, so I'm still very much just starting, but that was dreadfully boring at the start, but now that I'm getting better at fights, and seeing how the world works an functions, it's improving.

It may get back to boring when I get to your point, but after last night, I'm actually looking forward to playing again, and that's the first time that's happened. I had to force myself each time before which was insane for a new Zelda game. LOL

According to Brickseek, a Walmart near me has 41. Which is weird because there's never anything at Target or Walmart around me video game wise.

Are these hard to come by still?

According to Brickseek, a Walmart near me has 41. Which is weird because there's never anything at Target or Walmart around me video game wise.

Are these hard to come by still?
I still see people running over to the Switch aisle when my store opens in the morning hoping that it got a restock the night before.

https://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#download_rom

Can I Download a Nintendo ROM from the Internet if I Already Own the Authentic Game?

There is a good deal of misinformation on the Internet regarding the backup/archival copy exception. It is not a "second copy" rule and is often mistakenly cited for the proposition that if you have one lawful copy of a copyrighted work, you are entitled to have a second copy of the copyrighted work even if that second copy is an infringing copy. The backup/archival copy exception is a very narrow limitation relating to a copy being made by the rightful owner of an authentic game to ensure he or she has one in the event of damage or destruction of the authentic. Therefore, whether you have an authentic game or not, or whether you have possession of a Nintendo ROM for a limited amount of time, i.e. 24 hours, it is illegal to download and play a Nintendo ROM from the Internet.

Are Game Copying Devices Illegal?

Yes. Game copiers enable users to illegally copy video game software onto floppy disks, writeable compact disks or the hard drive of a personal computer. They enable the user to make, play and distribute illegal copies of video game software which violates Nintendo's copyrights and trademarks. These devices also allow for the uploading and downloading of ROMs to and from the Internet. Based upon the functions of these devices, they are illegal.

tldr: unless you are the one making a backup of an original game you own (which is nearly impossible since such hardware to do so is illegal), it is illegal to download a rom even if you own the game.
Literally nobody cares.

Are those brickseek numbers very accurate?
Not from what I've read around here. Some users do get in on what is shown, but more often than not, the numbers are a HUGE YMMV situation. I've heard some of the other retail trackers are more accurate, but in my own use of them years ago, they all seem pretty bad, so I haven't tried again since. Maybe some have been improved, but I have yet to do any real research on any of them.

I got cucked from Walmart. Had to get some stupid bundle which was a 50$ eShop card and a case. Total with tax was like 396 I will return the case in store to knock off the 21 or so they charged me. I'll get the season pass for Zelda and be a good goy.

Not from what I've read around here. Some users do get in on what is shown, but more often than not, the numbers are a HUGE YMMV situation. I've heard some of the other retail trackers are more accurate, but in my own use of them years ago, they all seem pretty bad, so I haven't tried again since. Maybe some have been improved, but I have yet to do any real research on any of them.
Well that weekend Walmart cancelled preorders I did see the numbers local to me going up and down, but before that when brickseek showed 12 at a local Walmart I called and the guy said they hadn't received any. It's just not worth dealing with the crowd for that chance, IMO.

What other inventory trackers show local stock? I tried one but it only showed online inventory availability.

Brickseek here was a failure and management was involved trying to resolve the "false" inventory.

Someone asked earlier what case I bought.  I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06W585TW7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I really REALLY like it so far.  Not sure what the original one was like but the new "re-design" is swanky and does everything I need (except the red doesn't match the switch red.  I'd go with black if I could do-over.

What other inventory trackers show local stock? I tried one but it only showed online inventory availability.
Zoolert, Nowinstock(used to do local, not sure if they still do), outside of these, not sure on any others, as I mostly did online, or when I didn't, these where the ones to try for locally, but in all my time trying years ago, I never once found anything local or online, so they all sucked as far as I was concerned. But like anything, people have their favorites, and what they recommend.

Well that weekend Walmart cancelled preorders I did see the numbers local to me going up and down, but before that when brickseek showed 12 at a local Walmart I called and the guy said they hadn't received any. It's just not worth dealing with the crowd for that chance, IMO.

istocknow is the only reliable one. Trust me. It'll show you how long ago they got them in stock too

As of right now, target in middletown NJ has 3 switches behind customer service. First time I've seen one in central NJ.

I need to update the OP. Any stores getting units this week?
Just an observation but my local BB was flooded with them; clearly the held back Sunday restock people mentioned. Not sure if that's what you were looking for but shouldn't be hard to locate one now.

These are becoming easy for me to find now. Took me a month to find one. I saw two at a local Walmart and five at a local Target today.

istocknow is the only reliable one. Trust me. It'll show you how long ago they got them in stock too
To An actual noob, I can't thank you enough for giving me that resource. I've been using nowinstock and brickseek ad nauseam. Because of you, I finally scored a Switch AND an NES Classic at my local Target! Then, a Pro Controller at GS, lol. Thanks again!

The Target in Fenton, MI has 3 grey switches in stock right now. They had 3 NES Classics too but those are already sold out. I was able to get the last one. I think it's funny a $60 retro console is in way more demand than the switch.

The Target in Fenton, MI has 3 grey switches in stock right now. They had 3 NES Classics too but those are already sold out. I was able to get the last one. I think it's funny a $60 retro console is in way more demand than the switch.
Well one is $60 vs one being $300.

Considering I've sold all 7 of the NES Classics I have found using Brickseek in the last 10 days after modding for $160. I doubt the price is the issue. These things sell usually within a hour or two super easy on facebook resale sites. It pretty much sells itself. where as people are having trouble scalping the switch.

Also just a tip if you're having trouble finding a classic just check brickseek @ 7:30 AM. Maybe I'm getting lucky but mine updates for Target or Walmart every morning and then I just stop when they open on my way to work. So far it's been accurate every time.

Or it could be one has hundreds of classic games to play after modding and the other has one.
There is clearly more to the demand for the classic than the number of games, as it is very easy to get and play all of those games for free (or for the cost of a controller if you don't have one).

One factor is probably nostalgia, the other is the fact that they are so damn valuable and easy to resell as the past above yours proves...

Idk what I want Nintendo to do. Them producing a small amount to ensure sell through is good for business, but also good for scalpers.. . Producing too many is good for fans but bad for future projects that may be deemed too risky. I hate the stubborn Japanese business practices sometimes.

There is clearly more to the demand for the classic than the number of games, as it is very easy to get and play all of those games for free (or for the cost of a controller if you don't have one).

One factor is probably nostalgia, the other is the fact that they are so damn valuable and easy to resell as the past above yours proves...

Idk what I want Nintendo to do. Them producing a small amount to ensure sell through is good for business, but also good for scalpers.. . Producing too many is good for fans but bad for future projects that may be deemed too risky. I hate the stubborn Japanese business practices sometimes.
Fully expect Nintendo to stop producing the Classics for good very soon. It doesn't make any business sense for the company to keep making these when it should be focused on getting the Switch into people's hands. Add to this the fact that the item is being almost entirely scalped by parasites, and that makes it even more imperative for Nintendo to end it. People are buying this thing for $150 -- that's already half of the price of a Switch.

Considering I've sold all 7 of the NES Classics I have found using Brickseek in the last 10 days after modding for $160. I doubt the price is the issue. These things sell usually within a hour or two super easy on facebook resale sites. It pretty much sells itself. where as people are having trouble scalping the switch.

Also just a tip if you're having trouble finding a classic just check brickseek @ 7:30 AM. Maybe I'm getting lucky but mine updates for Target or Walmart every morning and then I just stop when they open on my way to work. So far it's been accurate every time.
Sad.

Fully expect Nintendo to stop producing the Classics for good very soon. It doesn't make any business sense for the company to keep making these when it should be focused on getting the Switch into people's hands. Add to this the fact that the item is being almost entirely scalped by parasites, and that makes it even more imperative for Nintendo to end it. People are buying this thing for $150 -- that's already half of the price of a Switch.

Sad.
All of this. I basically have been searching for one since before Xmas for my parents once I'm off to Japan & finally got my hands on one at Walmart. It's a shame that people have been abusing the market, forcing desperate hands, but I guess that's the way it's always been. I don't blame Nintendo for this, I don't even think they saw this coming, with the way the market has shifted for now towards mobile, but I'm starting to think perhaps it's a shift back, especially as actual phone space starts to become more scarce as apps get bigger and bigger and people also want music and movies on there.

And I'm also the fool who can't figure out how to mod mine either, I get all the way and can't get the dang things on there. I guess I'm officially old in my late 20s.

I don't blame Nintendo for this, I don't even think they saw this coming
Than who is to blame if you don't mind me asking?

They created the product, they are the ones who supply it to market, if there is not enough to go around, then who is to blame? They announced the mini about 6 months out before release I believe? A simple preorder program for it would have shown and gauged demand at all online retailers, as well as B&M stores, and production could have been adjusted accordingly. I'm sorry, but there would be no secondary market, if it wasn't created by them in the first place.

Than who is to blame if you don't mind me asking?
Resellers/Flippers/Scalpers & The Hack

If you didn't have an entire population of people out there with the sole purpose of strangling supply so they can price gouge then that would go a long way to help availability. It's the same problem that has plagued going to live events. Ticket Scalpers ultimately screwing the fans out of what they want at a reasonable price. And as for production quantities, the NES Classic was a side project with the primary manufacturing focus being on the Switch. The NES Classic is in high demand because of the hack. If not for the hack people would still be moaning about the $60 price tag and low number of games.

And further you've managed to get an NES Classic (as mentioned herel). I've been able to get one (Amazon Prime Exclusive deal). So even with all of the supply issues with resellers the only effect it's had on you is being able to buy extras to sell. Why are you so bitter if you have your toy already? Sure I'd love to have a second one (to actually keep) but it's clear a lot of people had their dreams of getting the system dashed (those that wanted it before the hack) because of a combo of the Scalpers and the hack. And it makes no sense for Nintendo to produce these thing in bigger quantities as with the hack around. Heck I think it's unlikely now that we'll ever get an SNES Classic.

Sad.
Scalped by parasites and what, hidden away? No, re-sold. Nintendo does not care. It's a sale. You think they care that 100% of stock was sold to scalpers who in turn re-sell them? No.

Gotta love people.

And I'm also the fool who can't figure out how to mod mine either, I get all the way and can't get the dang things on there. I guess I'm officially old in my late 20s.
Youtube has a ton of guides that will step you through it. Newer versions of the hack have made it even more accessible in terms of idiot-proofing so all you need to do is follow the prompts. ;)

If you didn't have an entire population of people out there with the sole purpose of strangling supply so they can price gouge then that would go a long way to help availability. It's the same problem that has plagued going to live events. Ticket Scalpers ultimately screwing the fans out of what they want at a reasonable price. And as for production quantities, the NES Classic was a side project with the primary manufacturing focus being on the Switch. The NES Classic is in high demand because of the hack. If not for the hack people would still be moaning about the $60 price tag and low number of games.

And further you've managed to get an NES Classic (as mentioned herel). I've been able to get one (Amazon Prime Exclusive deal). So even with all of the supply issues with resellers the only effect it's had on you is being able to buy extras to sell. Why are you so bitter if you have your toy already? Sure I'd love to have a second one (to actually keep) but it's clear a lot of people had their dreams of getting the system dashed (those that wanted it before the hack) because of a combo of the Scalpers and the hack. And it makes no sense for Nintendo to produce these thing in bigger quantities as with the hack around. Heck I think it's unlikely now that we'll ever get an SNES Classic.
I don't really get the hack driving sales. I mean it is cool and all that they did that, but if you are going to go to the trouble of making a console have more than the packaged games, the Raspberry Pi is superior in every way at roughly the same price - and is WAY easier to get. With one of those packages plus a Buffalo SNES controller you are good to go for many, many consoles - not just the NES. And it doesn't take much more effort than hacking the NES and tracking down the ROMs (which you have to do with both). Get a cool NES 3D print case if you need it to look like an NES.

Now I appreciate the NES Classic for what it is, which is a quick plug and play for the non-tech crowd or people that just don't want to mess with it to relive some old games. I have one and have no intentions on hacking it, it's a nice package the kids can take with them to the grandparents. I also have a Raspberry Pi that works great and has all my favorite SNES, NES, Genesis, PC Engine, etc. games.

I'm sorry, but the NES Classic was in demand well before the hack was offered, and yes I do have one, and have had opportunities to get extra's, but didn't need or want anymore. I'm not bitter in regards to this at all, I'm just questioning the "blind" loyal who always blame any and everything else, except for the place where the blame should be, and that's on "N". Yes, hacks and CFW may help sales of any device, but those numbers are beyond small, and I don't see them being a factor here at all.

The N3DS has been sold out for months to, so I guess the scalpers and flippers are responsible for that as well. Why are these types of situations the order of the day where "N" is concerned, but I rarely if ever see any Sony, MS, or Apple long term shortages? Mmmmm, why is that?

Like I've said in the past, a person sees the "truth" for what it is, or they don't. I see these issues as a problem of "N" creation(on purpose, or from sheer stupidity), and if they supplied the market like every other company in the business of supply and demand, they would be making more money, and keeping those who want to enjoy their products happy.

Instead of creating a market where the only place to buy their products are marked up online. Why would any business want their user base to have those issues? "N" just doesn't fuck ing care, but a segment of their fans will defend this to the death, so have at it. I'll continue to blame "N" for these problems, and you guys blame Santa or the Easter Bunny, or whomever else you think is at fault, as it's all fictional guess work at best, as I know who is to blame.

As somebody who has both a Classic and a Raspberry Pi I built myself, I much prefer the NES Classic over my Pi. The Pi can do a lot more but it also takes a lot more work. You can still play SNES, T16, Genesis, GBA+C, Neo Geo, and some N64 games. That's almost the same as a Pi 0

Based off the people I've been meeting who are buying my modded classics they are buying it to relive their childhood and play the childhood classics they loved with their children. They are not the type of people that would ever even try to "mod" a system. These are not tech people. Something like a Pi is overwhelming to them. The type of people willing to pay $160 for a NES are not the type that would ever build a Pi.

It's not hard to get a NES classic for people that pay attention and keep trying.  I've had at around 10 opportunities to buy one.  People just like to put in no effort and then bitch. 

Nintendo doesn't care about selling NES classics.  They only make a few bucks on each sale.  It was a name brand recognition "hey don't forget about us" letter to the fans for the holidays.  This is not a high margin product.  There's more profit margin on virtually everything else that they sell.  It also eats factory production resources that could be better spent elsewhere.  Their main priority right now is to get Switches in every household. 

You can bet your ass that when there's a SNES classic it's going to debut at around ~$100 msrp. 

As somebody who has both a Classic and a Raspberry Pi I built myself, I much prefer the NES Classic over my Pi. The Pi can do a lot more but it also takes a lot more work. You can still play SNES, T16, Genesis, GBA+C, Neo Geo, and some N64 games. That's almost the same as a Pi 0

Based off the people I've been meeting who are buying my modded classics they are buying it to relive their childhood and play the childhood classics they loved with their children. They are not the type of people that would ever even try to "mod" a system. These are not tech people. Something like a Pi is overwhelming to them. The type of people willing to pay $160 for a NES are not the type that would ever build a Pi.
It depends on how fancy you want to get with it (the scraper doesn't find everything and you have to mess to get box art sometimes). There are step by step instructions out there for Pi anyone can follow if they can follow the hack instructions for the Classic. I get it if people are buying pre-hacked Classics, but if you are paying someone to do the work, why not get someone to set up a Pi for you and get the other systems as well? Heck, for $160 I would think you can find a TON of people willing to do the work, heck you can just replicate the memory card of one already set up, pair it with a $50 Pi and a $15 controller and have $95 for copying a memory card. And if you want more games, just set up wifi, map the drive and copy the game to the directory. Oh, and setting up a Pi doesn't void the warranty like it does for a Classic.

I'm not trying to convince anyone (or criticizing those that go this route), it just doesn't make sense to me - given I know how easy it is to set up. It just seems if you want more games than the Classic provides, why not go for the gusto?

I'm not trying to convince anyone (or criticizing those that go this route), it just doesn't make sense to me - given I know how easy it is to set up. It just seems if you want more games than the Classic provides, why not go for the gusto?
You've done it, you know how easy it is to do, but people who haven't done it aren't in the know. So for many, it's a non-option because they just don't know much about it. Also is the box for your Raspberry Pi as nice as the NES Classic? I really doubt it. I can put my NES classic on display and it's a conversation piece. People know what it is. It looks great. So there's some extra coolness in having one. Sure it's silly to value that extra "cool" factor but it's still a very real factor (coupled in some respects with rarity).

That said, I think the whole idea of the RPi is great and I may build one for myself eventually. As is though, when I decided I wanted an NES classic I wasn't thinking of modding, rather I was thinking it would be a great way to relive some of the best games on NES. It serves that purpose without any work.

It depends on how fancy you want to get with it (the scraper doesn't find everything and you have to mess to get box art sometimes). There are step by step instructions out there for Pi anyone can follow if they can follow the hack instructions for the Classic. I get it if people are buying pre-hacked Classics, but if you are paying someone to do the work, why not get someone to set up a Pi for you and get the other systems as well? Heck, for $160 I would think you can find a TON of people willing to do the work, heck you can just replicate the memory card of one already set up, pair it with a $50 Pi and a $15 controller and have $95 for copying a memory card. And if you want more games, just set up wifi, map the drive and copy the game to the directory. Oh, and setting up a Pi doesn't void the warranty like it does for a Classic.

Isn't it true that the NES Classic Edition graphics output is superior to the Raspberry Pi? I recall seeing some graphics comparisons and the Pi 3 image quality didn't look as crisp as the NES Classic Edition.

You've done it, you know how easy it is to do, but people who haven't done it aren't in the know. So for many, it's a non-option because they just don't know much about it. Also is the box for your Raspberry Pi as nice as the NES Classic? I really doubt it. I can put my NES classic on display and it's a conversation piece. People know what it is. It looks great. So there's some extra coolness in having one. Sure it's silly to value that extra "cool" factor but it's still a very real factor (coupled in some respects with rarity).

That said, I think the whole idea of the RPi is great and I may build one for myself eventually. As is though, when I decided I wanted an NES classic I wasn't thinking of modding, rather I was thinking it would be a great way to relive some of the best games on NES. It serves that purpose without any work.
I was talking mainly for people that are going to hack the Classic versus a Pi, not out of the box Classic versus the Pi. The tools supposedly make it easy, but you still have to tinker with the Classic and get the ROMs to make it work. If you are going to put in some hacking effort though ... that's my point.

And the package is definitely really great. It looks fantastic, and the controller is really good and familiar. You *can* get a nice 3D printed case for your Pi though for a few dollars if you look around. It won't beat the quality of the Classic though. Mine is in just a small clear case, it works for what it is, but I have definitely been considering a better case. The Classic looks great on top of my entertainment center, but the Pi gets put away when I'm done with it.

One cool thing about the Pi is the size, it is even smaller than the Classic. You could conceivably mount it easily behind a TV and use wireless controllers for a nice (but not portable) setup. You want to have a case with good ventilation (it doesn't get that hot, but it does warm up), and maybe get some kind of power switch solution for it, as it comes you plug it up to turn it on, there is no power switch.

Isn't it true that the NES Classic Edition graphics output is superior to the Raspberry Pi? I recall seeing some graphics comparisons and the Pi 3 image quality didn't look as crisp as the NES Classic Edition.
It is true, games look better on the NES Classic. Not night and day, but the display from the Classic is definitely superior. That is definitely a point in favor of the Classic. In fact the Classic beats pretty much any other way to play these games, visual wise - including emulators, Virtual Console, 3DS, etc. I'm hoping they use that code when they eventually add the VC to the Switch, it is stellar.

And messing with display filter options on the Classic is a great deal easier than fidgeting with Pi menus to find what you like. Again, it ties into how much you want to mess with it.

I was talking mainly for people that are going to hack the Classic versus a Pi, not out of the box Classic versus the Pi. The tools supposedly make it easy, but you still have to tinker with the Classic and get the ROMs to make it work. If you are going to put in some hacking effort though ... that's my point.

And the package is definitely really great. It looks fantastic, and the controller is really good and familiar. You *can* get a nice 3D printed case for your Pi though for a few dollars if you look around. It won't beat the quality of the Classic though. Mine is in just a small clear case, it works for what it is, but I have definitely been considering a better case. The Classic looks great on top of my entertainment center, but the Pi gets put away when I'm done with it.

One cool thing about the Pi is the size, it is even smaller than the Classic. You could conceivably mount it easily behind a TV and use wireless controllers for a nice (but not portable) setup. You want to have a case with good ventilation (it doesn't get that hot, but it does warm up), and maybe get some kind of power switch solution for it, as it comes you plug it up to turn it on, there is no power switch.

It is true, games look better on the NES Classic. Not night and day, but the display from the Classic is definitely superior. That is definitely a point in favor of the Classic. In fact the Classic beats pretty much any other way to play these games, visual wise - including emulators, Virtual Console, 3DS, etc. I'm hoping they use that code when they eventually add the VC to the Switch, it is stellar.

And messing with display filter options on the Classic is a great deal easier than fidgeting with Pi menus to find what you like. Again, it ties into how much you want to mess with it.
How's the input lag on these compared to the original NES?

I'm pretty sure the Switch being in stock a month ago at Meijer isn't really much of a discussion anymore, but yeah.
This is turning into another NES Classic thread apparently. People are complaining about it, along with Nintendo here and the other two NES Classic threads LOL.

It looks like Target at least is getting some units this week. I saw some yesterday. This thread may not be needed anymore by the end of the week as it appears to be available more frequently.

bread's done
Back