Nintendo Switch New Revision Out Now... When will the older be on clearance?

TomoyoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Nintendo Switch New Revision Out Now...  When will the older be on clearance?

Since they will be the same price and will slowly (or immediately) phase out the old SKU when will we see clearance sales on the older version.  Or will they recall the old SKU?

I haven't seen too many older systems for the last few weeks. I think Nintendo stopped sending systems out a while ago so only the new system will be around.

I  doubt that they will go on clearance or if they do probably over a year from now. From what I've seen on this website some of the revisions are already in stores and the only way to tell the difference is the sku. If that is the case I would imagine most OG Switch consoles will be sold by Christmas time to people who have no clue about the revision. 

I doubt that they will go on clearance or if they do probably over a year from now. From what I've seen on this website some of the revisions are already in stores and the only way to tell the difference is the sku. If that is the case I would imagine most OG Switch consoles will be sold by Christmas time to people who have no clue about the revision.
While the SKUs are different it is very simple to tell the old from the new revision as the boxes/box art are totally different now... But I still think you are probably right that it might not go on clearance till next year...

bread's done
Back