nintendo wifi usb connector

I strongly suggest you get a wireless router. The thing has some major software issues. Then again, it could just be me. Shoot me a PM with an offer.

Of course, the problem with using a wireless router for your DS is that you have to use WEP, which is an easily broken encryption scheme. At least with the dongle you can plug it in, and use your hopefully firewalled computer as the access point.

See, the problem with that is you have to put down the firewall on the dongles connection in order for it to work properly. That's seems rear end backwards to me, but I guess I need to mess with other software solutions more.

As for the encryption, I doubt many people even know how to read hex, let alone breach security with it.

Yeah i have a wireless router. I really don't feel like switching out the encryption to wep since everything is always set to wpa. The plan is just to use it on my crappy laptop with my ds.

I'll shoot you a pm in a few minutes.

I have a Wifi Max which functions like the Nintendo dongle, but also is compatible with a Wii and PSP. If you're interested it is up for trade/sale. PM if you're interested, thanks:)

bread's done
Back