Nintendo Wii $179.99 w/Free Shipping @ Dell.com

Hmm.. I'm planning on getting a Wii before the end of the year so I can get Mario, but don't really need one yet.. Are there going to be better Wii deals before Christmas you think?

I'd think so. Depending on what you're looking for. I'm sure at some point Amazon will have a nice package. It may not be price off retail but it could be something like Wii+2000 points for 199.99 - and if you're one of the many places not taxed on Amazon, it'd be a better deal. For instance, for me, after tax, this would be 193.49. A savings of $6 from Amazon's everyday price. Although it should be noted, there's usually 5% Cash Back from Bing for Dell - which would make this $184.49 for me, so a savings of $15. Sometimes you'll catch Bing with 15% back from Dell (5% right now). I've had so many problems with Dell in the past though, I'd rather just not bother and go with the Amazon and lose the $15 for the guarantee that I'd get it from Amazon.

Ok thanks. I'll hold off. I should probably wait till after Mario comes out anyways. I bet somebody will try and bundle it with it.

[quote name='Izod517']I'd think so. Depending on what you're looking for. I'm sure at some point Amazon will have a nice package. It may not be price off retail but it could be something like Wii+2000 points for 199.99 - and if you're one of the many places not taxed on Amazon, it'd be a better deal. For instance, for me, after tax, this would be 193.49. A savings of $6 from Amazon's everyday price. Although it should be noted, there's usually 5% Cash Back from Bing for Dell - which would make this $184.49 for me, so a savings of $15. Sometimes you'll catch Bing with 15% back from Dell (5% right now). I've had so many problems with Dell in the past though, I'd rather just not bother and go with the Amazon and lose the $15 for the guarantee that I'd get it from Amazon.[/QUOTE]
what problems have you had with dell? i've bought about 30 ps3's and 25 360's and at least 40 wii's from dell w/ no problems AT ALL.... if you have trouble w/ their website you can call them up and place your order over the phone and you can work with them...break their balls a little, i've never paid tax or shipping on any order

bread's done
Back