Nintendo Wii $199.99, Nintendo DS $99.99 Shipped Via Dell.com

[quote name='zackL04']no wii in stock?[/quote]
thank GOD OOS I am such an impkuse buyer and would have definetly had a Wii I don't even need a Wii I have a PS3

I'm in. $199 + tax, free shipping. I got my PS3 for 20% off at KMart a while ago. So 20% is the magic number for me and consoles. Very easy, agent immediately let me buy it. Took about 15 minutes to enter my address, CC, etc. Got email confirmation already.

nice find. i think i might have to wait a bit though! think it will drop anymore?
transparent_pixel.gif

[quote name='AOE34LIFE']nice find. i think i might have to wait a bit though! think it will drop anymore?
transparent_pixel.gif
[/QUOTE]

Considering the Wii is still selling in droves, I doubt Nintendo is likely to drop the price anytime soon. This is the best price I've seen, especially from a reputable retailer.

how did you end up with $99.99 for the DS? 129.99 - 20% = 103.99 which is what i see in my cart. BTW do the they sell the onyx black one? All i see is the blue/black and red/black.

[quote name='omega999']how did you end up with $99.99 for the DS? 129.99 - 20% = 103.99 which is what i see in my cart. BTW do the they sell the onyx black one? All i see is the blue/black and red/black.[/quote]

yeah, I saw the same. Can't complain though, nice price regardless :cool:

DS Lite price is hella sweet. Needed to pick up one of these for my girls bday. Perfect timing!!!!

and the price is 103.99 before tax and I got free 3-5 day shipping also. and with tax mine is 110.23!!

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Will DS:L be non-existant once DS:i comes out?[/quote]

Better not be seeing as how ds:lite can play gb advance games and ds:i cant. i believe thats right anyway

They should come out with a better bundle for the Wii, one that has 2 wii-motes and nunchuks, and a charger with rechargeable batteries. it's not much of a 1 player console imo, especially once you get outside of 1st party titles, so why only have 1 controller? and why the hell don't they sell the wii-mote + nunchuk as one controller? The Wii is hardly the good deal that idiots think it is. At $200, it's a passable deal though.

DS's aren't going anywhere because they will always be cheaper and still be able to play GBA games.
Maybe they will dissipate once the DSI has the standard price of $130 or less. But that's going to probably be atleast two more years.

[quote name='chrishuff1']this would be great if you did the playstation card deal. could get a wii for $99[/quote]
How does that work

[quote name='pwnthee']They should come out with a better bundle for the Wii, one that has 2 wii-motes and nunchuks, and a charger with rechargeable batteries. it's not much of a 1 player console imo, especially once you get outside of 1st party titles, so why only have 1 controller? and why the hell don't they sell the wii-mote + nunchuk as one controller? The Wii is hardly the good deal that idiots think it is. At $200, it's a passable deal though.[/QUOTE]

Why would they bundle it with those things if they can still sell it pretty damn well at $250?
Tangent (sorta): The Wii is starting to either finally pick up its pace in production or more likely, people aren't has hungry for them. I went to Best Buy, Target, and even Gamestop and they all had multiple Wiis and Wii fits. Best Buy at two locations had mini mountains of them.

great deal. just ordered one, first representative with online chat.
I also tried to purchase an extra remote controller, and the rep tried to apply it, but said the coupon did not apply. oh well.

I tried the coupon code at check out and it worked fine. No need to chat with a sales rep.

[quote name='pwnthee']They should come out with a better bundle for the Wii[/quote]
Nintendo should do a lot of things but we all know they're not going to.

[quote name='omega999']how did you end up with $99.99 for the DS? 129.99 - 20% = 103.99 which is what i see in my cart. BTW do the they sell the onyx black one? All i see is the blue/black and red/black.[/quote]
They discontinued the onyx black. If you want it you have to buy it from someone who still have the old ones left.

[quote name='epb']I tried the coupon code at check out and it worked fine. No need to chat with a sales rep.[/quote]

depends what you ordered. may work fine for the DS, how would you order the Wii ?

to anyone who actually bought their systems off of dell.com how long did it take to ship the item. mine says it will be in by march 11, but i wasn't sure if maybe it will be in sooner.

^^ it could be sooner. Thats just the lastest it will come in. and OP needs to change the DS price to 103 not 99.

almost bit today but I know the used prices are coming down and I don't mind a used system as long as it's not X360 Cheapest on amazon.com is 199.99 used Ima hold off it will be 149 in about a month I can wait Ps3 is fine

About time Dell started selling Nintendo DS I was looking to buy one for a discount with all the coupons dell has. In total I ended up paying $109.XX after taxes. If I would of bought one in Best Buy or gamestop I would of ended up paying $136.50 after taxes. I ended up saving like $26.XX with the Dell coupon.

you bastards :D I ended up biting. I need the new Punch Out game.
If not already mentioned, I can confirm, it's not stackable with the 7% EPP even through chat. I'm usually pretty persuasive, but they wouldn't budge. I even tried saying "tax exempt" and the lady said, and I quote, "this isn't sam's club, sir." LMAO.

$213.99 shipped. Still kinda high for 2 gamecubes taped together. now I have to get a classic controller and some other crap.

Bright side - I wanted to play No More Heroes, Mario Galaxy (a little), and Madworld, and Victorious Boxers, and Punch Out. Plus I never had a gamecube, so guess I'll load up on GC games I never played.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pwnthee']you bastards :D I ended up biting. I need the new Punch Out game.
If not already mentioned, I can confirm, it's not stackable with the 7% EPP even through chat. I'm usually pretty persuasive, but they wouldn't budge. I even tried saying "tax exempt" and the lady said, and I quote, "this isn't sam's club, sir." LMAO.

$213.99 shipped. Still kinda high for 2 gamecubes taped together. now I have to get a classic controller and some other crap.

Bright side - I wanted to play No More Heroes, Mario Galaxy (a little), and Madworld, and Victorious Boxers, and Punch Out. Plus I never had a gamecube, so guess I'll load up on GC games I never played.[/quote]

then youre in for a treat! when i bought my wii i was slightly dissapointed b/c i had already went through all the good gc games... GC had some AMAZING games :)

Chatted with rep and was told that they won't backorder them as of yesterday. Calling in now to see if reply is different.

EDIT: Pft. Called in and they started taking my order right away. But then phone battery died, he should be returning my call in 30 minutes or so to try to complete the order though. Kind of lame how the chat rep just lied a minute ago and told me that other BS, but oh well.

Too bad that according to the shopping cart the 20% off only applies to one item. Would be a great opp to pick up extra 'motes and 'chucks.

EDIT2: Also perhaps worth noting that online at least the coupon now says it expires on 3/26. I thought I had read 3/5, but maybe I am remembering that wrong.

EDIT3: Rats. Well they were in the end sold out and couldn't process a backorder now, but the representative took all my info for a pre-authorized order. Basically if they come back in stock before the coupon expires they will place my order right away and call/email me. Better than nothing, I just hope they can come through.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my backordered one says it should ship by march 26th. they'd had something similar for my 360 and it shipped in a couple days. since this is the almight wii, who knows? demand is certainly higher, for some stupid reason.

I ordered a DS on 3/2
DS Shipped 3/3
I received the DS 3/4

Even though it claimed I would received my order by 3/11
I also picked up Dragon Quest V to play on the DS

I got in yesterday morning when (assumedly) their allotment was gone and ended up with a 3/26 delivery date. I just hope those orders aren't going to be canceled in the meantime!

Pretty good deal on big ticket items. I always look at the 20% and go, "NICE!" Then I go to the site and put a PS3 game in my cart and put in the coupon code. By the time shipping and tax is done with, it is only like 3 dollars off. Not bad, but not that great either :p

Scoring a Wii for $200 is pretty cool, though I have had mine for a while now. Once I got a PS3 and started playing more PC games, the Wii is basically garbage. It is only fun for parties and local multilayer games.

bread's done
Back