Nintendo Wii @ Circuitcity.com $249.99 (Local Pickup Only)

[quote name='hulk409']It says not available for shipping.[/quote]

I just click on the link and was able to get to the checkout page and select a shipping option. I did not purchase it because I already have a Wii.

[quote name='Number83']West Nyack, NY has one. Thats what came up when I added to cart. I live in PA.[/quote]Same here.

This thread is chock full of sex and win! Though I'll have to drive about 30 miles to get one, a CC in my region has one available. :lol::applause::bouncy: I love you, OP; I finally came by a Wii without having to buy a stupid bundle.

Luck to the rest of you looking for one. Just keep refreshing CC's page and checking for stock. Also, the Ben's Bargains Wii Tracker may be of some help.

Cheers,

--BF.

greetings to Argyle! ;)

This is f'n crazy, going on it's second holiday season of being "sold out" ... and there's still only two must have games for it. (Metroid & Zelda) Well at least we'll be getting a Mario ... starting to feel a whole lot like "N64" all over again.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']The wii is not hard to find and this is not a deal. What a joke.[/QUOTE]

This has been rehashed about 158 million times since the console's release. Nothing in this region... ah well.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']The wii is not hard to find and this is not a deal. What a joke.[/quote]

QFT... just get your ass up at 9am tomorrow at Best Buy :roll:

West Nyack NY??? Thats the mall. its funny how everyones posting it saying i dont live their but thats where i would get it from. thats my circuit city

Isnt the retail 249.99 anyway??

Is this instore availability reliable and kept up to date?

I wonder cause the assholes at my stores NEVER answer the phones.

bread's done
Back