Nintendo Wii Lot!

Ud get more bids and more attention if you started it at 0.99 and put a reserve on it.

The high bid amount starting out will just shrug ppl away from it :(

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Ud get more bids and more attention if you started it at 0.99 and put a reserve on it.

The high bid amount starting out will just shrug ppl away from it :([/quote]

I would have helped you out, and put a bid,but it being that high I cant lol. Ice2dragon pretty much knows everything. You should set a lower price and put a reserve. You did one good thing you did't put wii sports down as 5 games. You still might sale it just some advice. Good luck.

Yea, start it out way lower (99 cents). I just got $385 for my (used) Wii with just one extra controller (the Wii remote and nunchuk) on ebay last week or so. You don't pay as much fees by starting at .99 either. Honestly, I would have split up the games with separate auctions, but you will easily get $465+ for all that. GL selling your Wii.

Lower the shipping charges.. trust me.

40 bucks is insane.

Id go 25. You can still ship it out, granted you wont be making AS much of a profit from shipping, but odds are you'll end up with a final sale bigger.

But seriously.. cancel it and relist it at .99.

I sell on ebay and buy a ton.

I refuse to look at auctions that are nearly ending with a huge ass amount with five minutes left, ten minutes, an hour, etc.

Lower it to .99, lower the shipping by 10-15.

Trust me, you'll get more. Odds are, no one is gonna bother with your auction, the price isnt that bad, but most people don't have 500 lying around in their pp. they need time to put the money INTO the account.

Just my advice tho.

And I wouldnt put the line about *shipped within 5 days of payment* that will seriously ward off buyers. If someone buys an item, they expect it to be shipped within either the next day, or the following one, not 5 days later. Get a friend to ship it, your parents, girlfriend, boyfriend, etc.

bread's done
Back