Nintendo Wii On Sale at Midnight 11/19 on ToysRUs.com - Confirmed

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Nintendo Wii: Action Bundle $589.92
  • Nintendo Wii Console, Wii Starter Kit (Includes 512MB Memory Card, System Tray and Controller).
  • Call of Duty 3, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Zelda Twilight Princess, Madden NFL '07 and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz.
Nintendo Wii: Kids & Family Bundle $489.94
  • Nintendo Wii Console, Wii Starter Kit (Includes 512MB Memory Card, System Tray and Controller).
  • Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Madden NFL '07, SpongeBob Creature From the Krusty Krab and Excite Truck.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got an email from the TRU affiliate program which contained the following news.

Nintendo Wii launches on our site at Midnight on 11/19 and is expected to sell out.
Nothing was mentioned, but considering how TRU handled the Xbox 360 launch, it is probably a safe bet that the Wii will be sold in bundle form only on toysrus.com. No word yet on the PS3.

p.s. I posted this in the Deal/Shopping Discussions & Bragging Rights forum as the sale date is pretty far away.
We will have a new thread in the Video Game Deals forum on the 19th.

[quote name='roymustang']I'm just gonna show up at 8am at my Target today. They have 140 units and they're not letting people line up but even if they did they wouldn't have 140 people.[/quote]

LOL, ok

bread's done
Back