Nintendo Wii U Skylanders Swap Force Set White $219.99 [eBay Daily Deal]

well sonofa...I finally decided I was going to buy it, and the listing has ended. 

I suspect Disney Infinity will come with all orders, because if you look at the Newegg website, they don't sell this bundle without it.

I bit and ordered this morning. I sold my wiiu delux set and all my games back in Oct to fund my xbone purchase. Shortly after I had a lot of friends pick up the wiiu. Sucks cause I had a good collection going. But this is a good deal for me as I already have a 2tb drive at home that I used on my precious wiiu. I'll probably sell off infinity and swap force to reclaim a little dough. I have to have my mail kart. As far as infinity goes, I put a comment in the special instructions about including it. I also took a screen cap of the order with the picture in case they give me any grief.

Mine shipped a few minutes ago. Will be interesting to see what I get. Coming from Tennessee to Oregon though, so it could be a few days. Looking forward to getting it since I just went and picked up Wind Waker HD from Fred Meyer for $25.

CRAP! Was just about to pull the trigger on this too. Ya snooze, you lose.

Good luck to those who ordered...hope NewEgg includes the Infinity pack without any hassle.

[quote name="kraftwerks" post="11587829" timestamp="1394143099"]

Mine arrived this afternoon. No infinity, just the Wii U.[/quote
When did you order? When this was first posted there was not the picture that stated that it included DI.

You've got to be kidding me. The image clearly shows Disney Infinity on it. Even in the expired listing it's there.

It does not just show the image, it says beneath said image "Free Disney Infinity starter pack with purchase." That being said, I think it is possible on the 3rd that image was not there

I don't have high hopes in getting infinity with mine, but I did put in the comments that I wanted to make sure they shipped it with the Wii u. We will see, I'll keep you updated.

I checked the shipping weight in my tracking info and the package weighs just over 12 pounds.  Anyone knows how much the skylanders console bundle weighs?

You guys may want to go ahead and draft an angry e-mail to NewEgg about the lack of Disney Infinity, because it won't be shipped to you otherwise.

I sent a message through eBay asking why Infinity wasn't included.

This was the response:

"I truly apologize. At the time you purchased the item the free gift was not included or advertised. Here is the link from your time of purchase."

So I guess if you ordered it while it was shown, you should receive it. But they aren't going to include it for those who ordered beforehand. 

Seems gay, but I'm not going to cry over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered this on Wednesday and just got it today. Disney infinity was not in there but was okay with it. Just got a call from them 30 minutes ago and they said they forgot to include it in the package and should take 3-5 days to get here. So be on the lookout for a call if you ordered it recently

Ordered this on Wednesday and just got it today. Disney infinity was not in there but was okay with it. Just got a call from them 30 minutes ago and they said they forgot to include it in the package and should take 3-5 days to get here. So be on the lookout for a call if you ordered it recently
While I was reading this post I got the same call. This is such a great deal for this bundle.

While I was reading this post I got the same call. This is such a great deal for this bundle.
I keep telling people that Wii U bundles go sale a lot.

This topic and many others prove my point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell Skylanders, sell DI, sell my old Wii and possibly sell Nintendoland and this should end up costing me somewhere around $100, maybe less.

I had a voicemail stating that the image was included by accident, but they were going to go ahead and ship me the pack separately.  Awesome deal.  Now I can sell Skylanders and Infinity and hopefully get some dough back on this bundle.  

I had a voicemail stating that the image was included by accident, but they were going to go ahead and ship me the pack separately. Awesome deal. Now I can sell Skylanders and Infinity and hopefully get some dough back on this bundle.
I figured that was the case since NewEgg actually was selling this basic bundle + Disney Infinity last week for $275.

Good on NewEgg for honoring their fuckup without issue.

Anyone received the Disney Infinity set yet? They are telling me it was a mistake now...apparently they aren't consistent with honoring it with some of the orders.

Haven't received DI yet. Got my Skylanders bundle yesterday and have been playing some Nintendoland. I don't really like all the random Miis wandering around everything saying random things. Do I really care the Fuzz says "Poop butt"? No, no I do not.

Anyone received the Disney Infinity set yet? They are telling me it was a mistake now...apparently they aren't consistent with honoring it with some of the orders.
I got a UPS My Choice email telling me that I got a package from Neweeg that is on a vehicle for delivery today. It has to be the DI set since I haven't ordered anything from Newegg besides the Wii U bundle which I already received.

bread's done
Back