Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS eShop Code Trading Thread

Have

Kirby's Dream Land (3DS)

F-Zero X (I honestly don't remember if this is for Wii or Wii U, I'm inclined to think Wii only.)

Want

Hyrule Warriors DLC

Offers

Amazon GC

The last person I politely talked to in PMs asking for guidance on the price of it, but now you are just blatantly attacking me so now I have to defend myself to some degree :/

Will the DLC be avalible on the eshop at some point, most likely but at this time there has been no official announcement from Nintendo or Koei stating as such, and even if we take the most likely as they will for sure be on the eshop at some point, we have no idea when they actually be on there, it could be as late as after the season pass content which would put them at next spring. There is a 99.9% chance the price will be less than $20 for the costumes, but the only way to get them right now is via the preorder code thus why they are selling at a premium right now.

Second as far as I can find this is a deal for the code, and not just a deal but a good one. The completed listings on ebay are constantly over $30 with the average being over $35. I am asking for $20 eshop credit which is not only over 33% off the going rate on ebay but also a currency that you could easily have a stockpile of that you purchased at a reduced rate making it even cheaper. So I have to ask now, if something is usually not able to be bought for less than $30 out of pocket ebay and you could pay around $15 out of pocket would that not be considered a good deal?

I tried to price it resonablly as this is a cheaper community (and really even if the going rate was much higher on ebay I just wanted to cover my dlc costs... I didn't care if someone turned around and sold my code for a profit), but the only data I could use was ebay as the other posts related to this DLC in here only a single post had any data for a prince point and even that one didn't really give me any helpful information.

So excuse me for not knowing the magical price point that these are going for here when there is pretty much no information to go off of here, and instead pricing my stuff at nearly half the going rate over on ebay. I don't use CAG for trading to often and you are easily reminding me why as clearly instead of sending me a PM and politely letting me know that the going rate is decently different than what I posted you just attack me and basically call me someone ruining the community that is trying to price gouge fellow gamers with no resmorse despite the fact that as far as I can find I am the cheapest place to get the code right now. That all being said it's not like I am going to refuse to sell here due to someone attacking me, I just merely ask if someone wants to call out a listing that they do so in private instead of attacking people in the trading thread as it's not only more polite to first ask why it's priced at the price it is before attacking them, but it in general helps trading threads have less clutter.
From your perspective, based on what youve said you seem to believe that ebay is somesort of credible guideline for pricing stuff. Pre-order DLC is free when preoredering usually with a minimum of $5 being what you have to put down so the fair price in the community tends to be $5 for DLC. Granted there is a demand for it and when you look at supply and demand for it a price raise is justified, but seriously 400% over the "initial cost"?

As for attacking you, did specifically call you out?

The DLC is free. Just register your game on Club Nintendo, go to your To Do List, and the code is there.
The code is on the backside of the cover art, so you'll have to take it out of the case to reveal the code. It's not your typical insert with the code this time

From your perspective, based on what youve said you seem to believe that ebay is somesort of credible guideline for pricing stuff. Pre-order DLC is free when preoredering usually with a minimum of $5 being what you have to put down so the fair price in the community tends to be $5 for DLC. Granted there is a demand for it and when you look at supply and demand for it a price raise is justified, but seriously 400% over the "initial cost"?

My rule of thumb is this.. if you want ebay prices, go to ebay. If you're expecting that kind of sale here on CAG, ... well this is what happens. Shields up!! Most of the CAG vets are well informed... eBay masses generally are not which is why the prices are so ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Any other trading forum I have been on Ebay is a decent starting place as it has the most public information about the sales of products, you just need to keep in mind to remove the fees when you look at prices (aka always be at least 10% lower than ebay). At the very least this has been an informative experience for me with the CAG forums, and I now completely understand why the vast majority of people don't have prices listed. As for the fair prices for the community, I will have to keep those in mind if I ever attempt to do any future sales via listing like this, as in general if something is going for 800% over the initial cost I will feel 400% over initial cost is a good deal whether I am a seller or buyer.

As for specifically calling me out, you didn't say me by name, but I would have to be a complete moron to not know you were including me in your little rant about those types of sellers in the community.

My rule of thumb is this.. if you want ebay prices, go to ebay. If you're expecting that kind of sale here on CAG, ... well this is what happens. Shields up!! Most of the CAG vets are well informed... eBay masses generally are not which is why the prices are so ridiculous.
and I can completely agree with your rule of thumb, which is why I wasn't asking for anywhere near ebay prices, I was asking for over 33% less than what they are going on ebay. When I listed my item I legitimately thought that I was giving people a good price for it, as I had no clue that the going rate for products didn't matter nearly as much as the initial price paid when selling here. I will keep that in mind with any future sales.

H: Paypal

W: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD code (found Disc ver for cheap!)
W:  eShop 40

PM Please.

New club nintendo games came out today.  I have over 1900 coins to spend.  If you are wanting any of this months club nintendo games, send me a PM.  Here are this months games....

Wii U:

Wrecking Crew

Kirby's Dream Course

Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II

Maboshi's Arcade

3DS:

Kersploosh

Brain Age Express: Math

3D Classics: Kid Icarus

Donkey Kong

WANT:

paypal

New club nintendo games came out today. I have over 1900 coins to spend. If you are wanting any of this months club nintendo games, send me a PM.

WANT:

paypal
Wheres the list of games available?

Nevermind, was expecting a grander list...but the ones on the CN page are...it .

New club nintendo games came out today.
WTF, I ordered The Legend of Zelda before it was taken down but I never got the confirmation email and the coins weren't spent...

So if anyone has a LoZ code handy I'll trade for it by buying you any of the other games that are live:

Wii U:

Wrecking Crew

Kirby's Dream Course

Maboshi's Arcade

3DS:

Kersploosh

Donkey Kong

Have:

This months Club Nintendo Games:

For The Wii U:

Wrecking Crew

Kirby's Dream Course

StarTropics II

Maboshi's Arcade

For The 3DS:

Donkey Kong 94

Brain Age Express Math

Kid Icarus 3D Classics

Kersploosh

Want:

Any 3D Classics (Except Kid Icarus)

eShop Credit

Want:
Hyrule Warriors skins

Paper Mario VC code

Majora's Mask VC code

Have:
Paypal
PSN credit

PM me!

Have:

Kirby All Stars (Wii U eshop code)

Mario Bros (Wii U eshop code)

Want:

Hyrule Warriors DLC code (except for Ganandorf DLC from Club Nintendo)

Club nintendo games are out.  I have over 1900 coins to spend. If you are wanting any of this months club nintendo games, send me a PM. Here are this months games....

Wii U:

Wrecking Crew

Kirby's Dream Course

Wii:

Maboshi's Arcade

3DS:

Kersploosh

Donkey Kong

WANT:

paypal

Not sure if this is the proper place to ask, but I will cross-post to the classic games trading topic anyway.

Looking for e-Reader cards for various games. Pokemon Battle-E, Super Mario Bros 3, and Animal Crossing cards are my highest wants. I mainly want them to complete my collection of those games. PM me with a list of e-Reader cards you have, and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Have:

Resident Evil the Director's Cut (psn classic)

5$ Amazon

Want:

Kid Icarus 3DS

3DS game downloads

I am not really intereted in trading 5 amazon straight up for kid icarus but I will consider all offers.

Have:

Paypal

Want:

Bayonetta 1 and 2 full game codes

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse 3DS code

anyone with a ton of coins want to swap a few of this months games for a $5 eshop code? Ideally I'd be able to pick up kid icarus 3D classics, kirby dream course and donkey kong. PM me.

Not really sure if this has any value but I can't find any info anywhere.

Have: 1 download code for Kirby: Right Back at Ya! from Nintendo Video

bread's done
Back