Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS eShop Code Trading Thread

Updated.

Out of curiosity, are people actually selling their codes at $20-$25? I see a ton of people who want to buy 3DS rewards (including myself) for around $10-$15, but I see a lot of posts trying to sell at $20-$25.
Typically early sales are higher dollar sales and they price drops as it gets close to the expiration date.

$10-15 seems incredibly cheap considering you had to spend $600+ to get a platinum reward. I personally wouldn't sell mine for under $25, which no one is paying, so I'm gonna redeem for Mario Golf to keep for myself.
You didn't actually have to spend anything to get anything from Club Nintendo. True, you could spend money on the codes, but they are meant as a reward for buying games you enjoy and not as a reason to buy them. I doubt people bought Wind Waker HD thinking, "Oh man, can't wait to redeem these coins for a copy of Grill Off With Ultra Hand!" Not to mention that many people here probably got free CN coins from GameStop or another used game chain. That greatly devalues the coins, in my mind. I wouldn't buy Tropical Freeze from someone for $20-25 if I knew they took the codes from a store they work at.

Also have to consider that quite a few physical copies of 3DS Platinum rewards are currently $15 at Target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have 250 coins (any reward that cost that much)

Want:

Paypal/Amazon

Those coins all I have left, let me know if you are interested in one of the 200/250 pt games

EDIT: GONE

H: Club Nintendo Platinum Reward (your choice).

W: $17.50 Amazon GC

Also have over 900 coins to redeem if anything else strikes your fancy. We can work it out.

Have:

Paper Mario 64 Wii Code (can be upgraded to a Wii U title in a few weeks)

Want:

$6 Paypal or

Yoshi's Island Wii U GBA Title

Golden Sun Wii U GBA Title

Donkey Kong (94) GB 3DS

Donkey Kong 3 NES 3DS

A Kappa's Trail 3DS

Chi Chi Robo Photo Finder

Have:

815 coins (can get you any game or games for my wantlist)

Platinum Reward

Want:

Advance War Wii U

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga Wii U

Metroid Fusion Wii U

Have:
Any Club Nintendo Platinum Reward

Want:
$18 Amazon Gift Card 

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
Paper Mario (Wii VC) 

Star Fox 64 (Wii VC)

Have:
Any 200 point CN reward
Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia Wii U Download Code

Want:
Gold Status Rewards

Want

Kirby Adventure 3ds classic
Kid Icarus 3ds classic
Metroid 3ds classic
Super Mario Brothers 3 (3ds)
Star Fox 3DS

Have

PS4 DLC (Various games)
Max curse of brotherhood (xbox one and 360)
PSN games (Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty, metal gear solid and metal gear solid vr missions classics,infamous festival of blood)
Amazon GC

Will also have mewtwo dlc for super smash brothers for wii u and 3ds when they are sent out.
Still looking

Have :

X2 platinum rewards
x1 375 coins (you can choose whatever game you want)
X1 170 coins
x4 Mewtwo dlc codes (2 for each console)

want :

Xbox live gold
offers
amazon GCs

Updating mine

Have: Club Nintendo Platinum Reward

Want one of the following:

Paypal ($20)

Amiibo Pre-orders (Looking for Ness or Greninja willing to accept just one of them! Much appreciated!)

Xbox Live Card ($25)

Willing to accept one of the following steam games by trade (Great offer if you happen to get it on sale!): 

H1Z1 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/295110/)

Counter Strike (http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/)

I'm willing to accept offers and will NOT accept Amazon GC.

Want: Club Nintendo platinum reward (or Mario Kart 7 or Animal Crossing New Leaf code)

Have:

• $15 XBox Live Code
  • Paypal
  • Amazon GC

If anyone is willing to trade their Gold Reward for a digital game that can be redeemed with coins (~200-250) please PM me! I'm interested in the following:

• Metroid Fusion
I also will have a Super Smash Bros for 3DS and WiiU code for Mewtwo for trade. The code is active for April 15th, two weeks before he can be purchased!
Updated!

Looking for the Following Plat. Rewards.

Animal Crossing

Mario Kart 7

Mario Party Island Tour

New Yoshis Island

Mario Golf World Tour

Have:

$10 PayPal for each

bread's done
Back