Scribblenauts Unlimited
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol
Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
The Swapper
Cities XL Platinum, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, Divinity II: Developer's Cut, R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War, Game of Thrones, and Confrontation

I'm not just trading one to one, so feel free to make an offer (Like all 3 fear games, and all the Sid Meiers games for Kid Icarus or Mario golf)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have: Mewtwo Wii U DLC

Want: $5 Amazon GC 

Or a Club Nintendo Reward download code for any one of these games:

Majora's Mask Wii 

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Wii 

Super Metroid Wii 

Star Fox 64 3DS 

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Have:

Mewtwo dlc (Wii U and 3DS)

PSN games (Infamous Festival of Blood, Metal Gear Solid and VR classic games, Ratchet and Calnk Quest for Booty)

Various PS$/PS3/Vita dlc (See my post in the PSN code trading or the trading thread to see entire list)

Amazon GC

Want

Amazon GC

PS4 Offers

Star Fox 3DS

Metroid (3ds classic)

Kid Icarus Classic (3ds)
Still have some dlc codes for mewtwo for 3ds and wii u

I was trying to figure that one out, myself. I'm not used to seeing people actually be charitable and assume that they're simply ignorant of how valuable it is. That being said, I'm having a tough time deciding on how much I want, myself. So...

Have: Mewtwo code (3DS version)

Want: $8 Amazon Gift Card
It's due to Nintendo announcing retail prices for MewTwo, Which is $4 for the 3DS or Wii U or $5 for both versions on April, 28th

It's pretty common among the fans of the game that they all want mewtwo, they were the ones who wanted it so bad, so Masahiro decided to include mewtwo as dlc

I've seen people pay way even more than that for early access stuff

It's probably because not everybody is a greedy asshole. What's wrong with you that you want to sell it for more than its actual price will be?
I usually try to sell things cheaper than most anyone else and just finished selling a MM N3DS at cost, if that makes you feel any better. I'm just surprised that so many people are actually trying to lowball themselves for once, considering I almost never see anyone around here actually try to be generous, or even sell as low as what you can get from Amazon or eBay..

I usually try to sell things cheaper than most anyone else and just finished selling a MM N3DS at cost, if that makes you feel any better. I'm just surprised that so many people are actually trying to lowball themselves for once, considering I almost never see anyone around here actually try to be generous, or even sell as low as what you can get from Amazon or eBay..
There are a lot of generous people here on CAG. :)

Couple of things to consider when people trade or sell their stuff at a certain price - supply and demand is one and some people may just have a duplicate code they just want to trade and be done with instead of looking for some buyers that can afford the price they put. It's rather a good thing for this site because last time I checked, this site is still called cheapassgamer. It really irks me out if people sell stuff at ridiculous prices which are really unwarranted.

bread's done
Back