Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS eShop Code Trading Thread

I'd like to get some 3DS games if they're cheap enough.

Wanted:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Mario Kart 7

Mario Party: Island Tour

Mario Golf: World Tour

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons

^ Major wants, other CN games are only minor wants

Already own:

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Yoshi's New Island

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Mario vs. DK: Minis March Again

Mario & DK: Minis on the Move

Dillon's Rolling Western

Dillon's Rolling Western: Last Ranger

Sakura Samurai

HarmoKnight

KerSploosh!

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX

Super Mario Land

Super Mario Land II

Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters

Metroid II: Return of Samus

AND YES I HAVE FLIPNOTE, IT WAS FREE :(

Have:

Paypal, Amazon GC

Only looking to spend $10 or less per digital release of retail copies and $3 or less for WiiWare/eShop exclusives.

Also looking to split the cost of Smash WiiU/3DS bundles. I'd like to get the new DLC characters and new stages, but I'm only interested in the 3DS versions. PM me if you're interested. I'll buy the codes as long as you send me half of the money first as a Paypal gift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for some 3ds items/

Want

3DS games from CN (classics, star fox, and other games available from CN)

Smash Brothers 3DS dlc (stages, characters)

Have:

PSN or Xbox Credit depending on what it is and price

PS3/PS4/Xbone various dlc and a few cheap ps3 digital games

UV movies

Also have a $2.50 Amazon GC 

W: Pretty much anything 3DS CN related, and DK: Tropical Smoothie

Specifically looking for the plat rewards (minus Mario Golf and AC: New Leaf) and Oracle of Ages.

Not looking for Flipnote

H: Steam crap to trade.

Looking for pretty much any CN game codes have PP.

Also if I can find the email have Smash Mew2 codes for Wii U and 3ds to first person to quote. 1 code per person so that can share the wealth :).

A080-4DRA-301C-*F8B
Well No one was willing to buy it so here. Free EarthBound Wii U

* is a letter. Good luck plz be kind and let us know if its gone.

Unfortunately someone backed out , so I still have my Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze Wii U code. US. Code will be good for another 2 hours and 19 minutes after this post.

Will trade it for no less than 15 paypal, psn or eshop credit! (or a combination of them)

Want:

3DS digital download games

Have:

Arkham Knight dlc ( exclusive skins, scarecrow missions, Harley story)
Sly 3 for vita
Final Fantasy x-2 for vita
Bitrip runner 2 for wiiu
Ness amiibo
Paypal

I have these codes extra but I'm not looking for a whole lot on them. Just want them to go to a good home. I have the following available:

3DS:

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade

Mario Golf (GBC Virtual Console)

Moon Chronicles Episode 1

OlliOlli

Woah Dave!

Wii U:

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

OlliOlli

Sportsball

Want:

eShop Credit/codes

paypal

I actually discovered that I have 900 Wii Points on my system. Problem is any games I want total 1000 or 1100 and I can't just add small amounts of points like that on the Wii.

I would propose to Gift someone a game worth 900 points + a few dollars, and have them Gift me back the 2 games I want.

I guess I'd also be open to a straight up cash offer for me to Gift you a 900 point game if you don't have points to Gift me a game back.

Please PM me.

Have:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds download code.

Want:

3DS eShop codes (Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby, Super Smash Bros, make me an offer!)

Want: Smash Bros Wii U DLC

Have: PayPal/ Google Wallet
I've been thinking about splitting the Wii U + 3DS combo packs with some people. Can anyone say how many codes I'll get if I buy a double pack from the in-game store?

If most items are separate codes, I can buy the full pack and then split them up with people who are interested in individual products. I only want the 3DS version fighters, not the maps or costumes. Would need people for the Wii U DLC, then the map DLC and the costume DLC for 3DS. Not sure if that's viable or not.

(I normally do group buys for PC bundles)

I've been thinking about splitting the Wii U + 3DS combo packs with some people. Can anyone say how many codes I'll get if I buy a double pack from the in-game store?

If most items are separate codes, I can buy the full pack and then split them up with people who are interested in individual products. I only want the 3DS version fighters, not the maps or costumes. Would need people for the Wii U DLC, then the map DLC and the costume DLC for 3DS. Not sure if that's viable or not.

The bundles are the same price as just purchasing everything separately. If you decide to do this I am interested in the Wii U costumes, PM me.

You only get codes for the platform you're not buying the DLC from, so if, for example, you do it from a 3DS you'd end up keeping the stages and costumes in your system and getting Wii U codes.

Have Code for

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien  Wii U $1

I accept Paypal. PM if interested.

H

The Fall Wii U
OlliOlli Wii U
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Wii U

W
$1 paypal each or all for $2.80

H: $10 eshop