Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS eShop Code Trading Thread

[Have]

$10 Nintendo eShop Gift Card (Valid in Canada only)

[Want]

$6 CAD PayPal / Steam Wallet

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a digital code (or if anyone knows where to get it discounted) for Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD for Wii U. Thank you.

Humble Nindie Bundle - Base Tier (x2) 
-Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U) 
-Woah Dave! (3DS) 
-Mighty Switch Force (3DS)

Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle [EUR region] - Base Tier 
-Retro City Rampage: DX (3DS)
-Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U)
-Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U and 3DS)

Anyone looking for the Hyrule Warriors DLC (adds 5 new Characters) for Wii U? 

code unlocks: Linkle, Skull Kid, Toon Link, Tetra, and the King of Hyrule

*Willing to trade for various digital games across all platforms or PayPal/Amazon. PM me.

[H] USA eShop cards (Most amounts)

[W] 85% via Venmo, Google Wallet or Paypal F+F.

Will prioritize Venmo or GW as options first, only like using Paypal F+F sparingly due to their ToS and I need my Paypal lol. Will accept if only option, but only towards higher purchases.

Started trading recently here, have heaps of rep over at Reddit's Giftcardexchange subreddit

Link to rep

https://www.reddit.com/r/GCXRep/comments/5ksd0v/usawbo_gcx_rep_profile_4/

[WANT]

$50 eShop

[HAVE]

$40 Paypal or Amazon GC

Doesn't look like many people are selling eShop credit anymore but I might as well try. If anyone has a $35 card they'd sell for $28 I could go with that if I don't find anyone selling a $50 card.

[H] Nintendo eShop Codes

[W] 85% Venmo, GW, Paypal via Friends+Family,  ($10 ecode for $8.50, $20 for $17 etc)

Will only go first with people I traded with previously now unless you've done more trades than in the a recent amount of time than I have.

I've received 15+ positive feedback in the past week alone, so please understand I'm doing this for my safety.

Link to all my trade accounts with reps via reddit

https://www.reddit.c..._rep_profile_4/

I will prioritize bigger trades and users that use Venmo and Google Wallet as opposed to Paypal due to their ToS in fear of my account freezing (will still accept it if only option.)

85% (15% off) is a firm price, please don't message me with offers. I don't want you to waste your time.

Thread hasn't been updated for Nintendo Switch yet, but I have a code I'd like to get rid of.

[H] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch) (US Region)

[W] $45 Paypal or Amazon GC

Have for Sale or trade:
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U version) - $8
Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2 (For Wii U) - $4

Looking for Nintendo Switch Games and eShop funds at discounted rate

Does anyone want to split Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Tipping Stars? I am interested in the Nintendo 3DS code - so you would get the WiiU code. It is normally $20 - but there is a 20% Discount on Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Tipping Stars right now... so I would be able to apply that for a reduced rate. Please PM me if interested!

[H] Nintendo eShop Codes

[W] 85% Venmo, GW, Paypal via Friends+Family,  ($10 ecode for $8.50, $20 for $17 etc)

$10 codes only via Google Wallet or Venmo

Will only go first with people I traded with previously now unless you've done more trades than in the a recent amount of time than I have.

I've received 20+ positive feedback in the past month.

85% (15% off) is a firm price, please don't message me with offers. I don't want you to waste your time.

Want: SnipperClips - Cut It Out Together digital download Nintendo Switch game.

Have Paypal.

Not sure if this is right place but it is Nintendo, so most likely is the right place.

H:

• My Nintendo Mario Kart DLC 2 Code (Wii U)
  • Mario Vs Donkey Kong : Tipping Stars (Wii U)
EDIT Forgot i also still have

• Affodable Space Adventures (Wii U) (Humble Friends Of Nintendo Bundle)
  • Shantae & The Pirates Curse  (Wii U) (Humble Friends Of Nintendo Bundle)
W: Open to Offers, (Preferably 3DS or PP/Vemo) or Hyrule Warriors Wii U DLC

Hi everyone. I got a lot of messages over the weekend as I said I would be selling but Friday someone did an elaborate scam on some people which resulted me in losing a lot of money, even when I didn't have to, people don't deserved to be scammed.

I'm implementing new policies, if you're sending via Paypal you will need to have access to that email and confirm an email I send to you, no exceptions. I check all my codes prior to sending, so I guarantee they work and nobody has ever had a problem here after I send them.

If they magically don't work after I send right away or 1 month later that's not on me, I can try to help you but your word versus reality isn't something I'm concerned with. I pride myself on being as legit as possible, these codes are 100% legal and verified so once they're used it'll never be by me.

I would never screw someone over and I'm adamant about maintaining 100% success selling here (The scam and someone's code "didn't work" on reddit, no more selling there). Anyways back to the colorful post.

[H] Nintendo eShop Codes

[W] 85% GW, Venmo**,Paypal via Friends+Family**,  ($20 for $17, $30 for $25.50 etc)

**I will NOT take Paypal or Venmo from user that are new or have less than 30 feedback unless we've traded before.

$10 codes will only take GW

I've received 30+ positive feedback in the past month

Some left over codes from my Humble Nindie Bundle. Enjoy and please reply if you snagged the code so other dont spend the time.

OlliOlli Wii U
A08M9VEC106K1TTR

Sportsball Wii U
A08LG2FS1XKKQ8NX

Does anyone want to split Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Tipping Stars? I am interested in the Nintendo 3DS code - so you would get the WiiU code. It is normally $20 - but there is a 20% Discount on Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Tipping Stars right now... so I would be able to apply that for a reduced rate. Please PM me if interested!
Still looking for an even split.

bread's done
Back