Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS eShop Code Trading Thread

To be fair, plenty of people don’t pay attention to “WTB” either haha
I’ve gotten a ton of messages from people trying to buy things that I’m looking for

HAVE:

RBI Baseball 19 (NA) - $8.50

Ghoulboy (NA) - $6
Claybook (NA) - $5
Ms. Splosion Man (EU) - $3
Midnight Deluxe (NA) - $1

WANT: 

Paypal

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
H: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night PSN US Store
W: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Switch US eShop
or $35 PSN/Switch credit

So does this thread apply to Switch games too? I couldn't find the mention of Switch on any of the master lists and it said I couldn't make a new thread. Thanks!

So does this thread apply to Switch games too? I couldn't find the mention of Switch on any of the master lists and it said I couldn't make a new thread. Thanks!
If it's a digital game, definitely, go ahead.

Just make sure to note if the game is for a non US region (EU, AU, etc.) :)

lastemp3ror, thanks for that info! I never heard of Mass Genie. Have you ordered from them before?

It seems some users had received used codes or invalid game codes, but that they were mostly resolved.

If anyone orders from that site let me know how it goes. I need one too but I've never heard of that site so I'm a little hesitant until I hear they're legit

Want: BOTW expansion pass
Axiom Verge

Have : PayPal and Nintendo credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have: 

eShop credit

20 for $17.50

30 for $26.50

50 for $44

70 for $60

100 for $ 87

Super Mario Maker 2 $45

Want:

Google pay, Venmo

Bump

Please note that by having Robonauts, it enables you to download Geki Yaba Runner Anniversay Edition for free as well.
I think the Geki Yaba Runner free download ended on June 30th? Regardless, Robonauts is only 19 cents on the eshop... hardly worth trading for, but to each his own, I guess.

There is a deal right now though, if you own a QubicGames game you can buy Laser Kitty Pow Pow for 50% off ($1.49)

-

Speaking of, I have [all gone] free codes for Robonauts from that newsletter signup (I completely forgot about them or I would have given them out sooner :oops: ) If anyone wants 1 for free send me a private message. I will update this when they're all gone

Update: ALL CODES ARE GONE

giphy.gif

Guessing this is unlikely but I'm looking for Hyrule Warriors DLC: Legends of Hyrule Season Pass (Combined 3DS/Wii U or Wii U only) and Legends Character Pass (adding 3DS characters to Wii U version).

bread's done
Back