Nintendo World Store NYC - GC Twilight Princess $25 and Geist $5

Arakias

CAGiversary!
Feedback
116 (100%)
Dont know if this has been posted or not, didnt see it searching for Nintendo World store, but I was there this evening and saw at least five copies of Zelda - Twilight Princess for Gamecube clearanced at $25+tax and three copies of Geist for $5+tax.

Thats about all I can say. If this is a repost, feel free to close it.

That's a great price for the original Twilight Princess and not the Wii port :) As for the game itself, I liked it, but I don't consider it the best Zelda title; not even top three. Lots of people love it to death, though.

TP - Pretty much OoT with a fresh coat of paint, & not in a good way.
Geist - Borrowed it from a friend after I bitched enough to make him rent it. I paid him back $4 the next day after spending more than an hour with this turd.

I was there at 6 pm last evening, so the numbers I mentioned above are close to accurate, though this post could have set CAGs out to grab them. Who knows.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']This is a regional deal, since it only applies to people near the NY Metro area.
And it's been like that for ages.[/QUOTE]

And yes detectiveconan, its regional I did put NYC in the title, but put it in the wrong area. Also if it HAS been like that for ages, I didnt see a post/thread when I looked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I never expected the Nintendo World store to be a source of any kind of deal—they charge full price for everything. Still, cool for the heads-up.

IIRC, this was mentioned about 3 months ago, at the same prices, so I'm guessing they aren't selling like hotcakes. Or maybe they just had a lot of them and still clearanced them for some reason.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']This is a regional deal, since it only applies to people near the NY Metro area.
And it's been like that for ages.[/QUOTE]

And no one ever travels to NYC...

bread's done
Back